pics of my new wolfie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my new wolfie

I just received the green one week or so ago. I thought I had been scamed on ebay for sure. It took 30 days from auction end till I had it in my hands. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

It has one of the best wolfie tops I have seen, so I'm happy for now. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

My wolfgang has been my main stage guitar for about a year now. There is something about them that I just really like. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

pics of my new wolfie

I just received the green one week or so ago. I thought I had been scamed on ebay for sure. It took 30 days from auction end till I had it in my hands. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

It has one of the best wolfie tops I have seen, so I'm happy for now. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

My wolfgang has been my main stage guitar for about a year now. There is something about them that I just really like. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: pics of my new wolfie

Looks awesome! I've been considering a Wolfgang for a while now, I love the necks on them.

What did you play before the Wolfgang?

Comment

Looks awesome! I've been considering a Wolfgang for a while now, I love the necks on them.

What did you play before the Wolfgang?

Comment

Sweet Wolfie....

I have a Standard red trans with a SICK birdseye neck. Absolutely the best player I own, for sure. Not to mention that deep, belly growl......

Congrats..

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Sweet Wolfie....

I have a Standard red trans with a SICK birdseye neck. Absolutely the best player I own, for sure. Not to mention that deep, belly growl......

Congrats..

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Sweet!
              I used to have stop tail peice ones in Trans Red and Amber.
              Great guitar for Hard Rock.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet!
                I used to have stop tail peice ones in Trans Red and Amber.
                Great guitar for Hard Rock.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Great looking guitars man, awesome score!
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Great looking guitars man, awesome score!
                    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Beautiful Wolf. Out of all the guitars I have ever owned I have to admit the Wolfgangs are the nicest playing guitars I have ever owned. That includes Specials, EXP's and Standards... of course that doesn't include the Carvin DC400 which is the nicest chunk of wood with strings on it ever made. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Beautiful Wolf. Out of all the guitars I have ever owned I have to admit the Wolfgangs are the nicest playing guitars I have ever owned. That includes Specials, EXP's and Standards... of course that doesn't include the Carvin DC400 which is the nicest chunk of wood with strings on it ever made. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks all [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

TXCHARVEL,
                          I played in band in college, got married and put away the guitars for about 7 years. When I dug them out I had an old Washburn g-20v. After playing for a few months I decided to buy a wolfie( the gold one ). I have been out of control since. I bought the green on a whim because the top look kool.

I love my Jacksons and play them a lot in my home studio, but I always take my wolfie to the gigs.

Comment

Thanks all [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

TXCHARVEL,
                            I played in band in college, got married and put away the guitars for about 7 years. When I dug them out I had an old Washburn g-20v. After playing for a few months I decided to buy a wolfie( the gold one ). I have been out of control since. I bought the green on a whim because the top look kool.

I love my Jacksons and play them a lot in my home studio, but I always take my wolfie to the gigs.

Comment

The green one is VERY nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X