What is this? ESP Tiger/Lynch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is this? ESP Tiger/Lynch?

48th Street Guitars made USA ESPs for a while, as best I recall.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You might consider buying that one or at least letting one of us know where to buy it.

Comment

You might consider buying that one or at least letting one of us know where to buy it.

Comment

I'm trying to work out a deal, but I'm NOT an ESP devotee and don't want to overspend. He wants a mint L.P. Studio I have. What's the market on this guitar?

Comment

I'm trying to work out a deal, but I'm NOT an ESP devotee and don't want to overspend. He wants a mint L.P. Studio I have. What's the market on this guitar?

Comment

I would guess it is considerably more than a Les Paul studio.

Comment

I would guess it is considerably more than a Les Paul studio.

Comment

Les Paul studio..600-800.00. I'd say that sounds like a fair swap for a USA custom ESP Lynch.
                  I would think part of it depends on how much you paid for the Les Paul and how attached you are to it.

A friend of mine used to live by Lynch in Arizona. He's been over to his place a few times. If I recall correctly, he said his guitar necks had a baseball bat feel. I do not know the neck profile on this, but entire guitar looks to be alot better made than the Korean Lynch for sure.

Comment

Les Paul studio..600-800.00. I'd say that sounds like a fair swap for a USA custom ESP Lynch.
                    I would think part of it depends on how much you paid for the Les Paul and how attached you are to it.

A friend of mine used to live by Lynch in Arizona. He's been over to his place a few times. If I recall correctly, he said his guitar necks had a baseball bat feel. I do not know the neck profile on this, but entire guitar looks to be alot better made than the Korean Lynch for sure.

Comment

MrGraphic I would have gladly paid a grand for this. I was in the market a few months ago and of course, none to be found! Now that I have a cool bengal clone, they're everywhere!

Comment

MrGraphic I would have gladly paid a grand for this. I was in the market a few months ago and of course, none to be found! Now that I have a cool bengal clone, they're everywhere!

Comment

Well, I grabbed it and threw it on the bay. We'll see what happens. Thanks very much for the info...

Comment

Well, I grabbed it and threw it on the bay. We'll see what happens. Thanks very much for the info...

Comment

Well, now I pulled it off the bay. Most ESP's I've come across felt "clunky" to me, but after playing it for a bit, this one must be the exception. It's also very thick sounding. GREAT neck too! I still haven't found much in the way of info on it though.

Comment

Well, now I pulled it off the bay. Most ESP's I've come across felt "clunky" to me, but after playing it for a bit, this one must be the exception. It's also very thick sounding. GREAT neck too! I still haven't found much in the way of info on it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X