Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Les paul custom..

Originally posted by Black_Label:
    Ok thanx for the info....i'll keep her the same...she has came a far way with no breaks or repairs....

quick question....

does anyone want to buy Her?????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, I do, but you've got all my money already! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Label:
      i got her appraised at 2,500--3,000
      but im not sure....

i think i might sell her for a common black or white one...

cuz i want a camo paint job....
      and im scared to mess up this one.......

im sure you all understand......

she came out of grandmas closet....
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hate to be a downer but I'd say more like $1500 to $1700. Mint condition or not it's almost 30 years old and it's not like it's a '59 or something. If it was a flame top then I'd say closer to $2000.

On Ebay anything goes though...people list Les Paul Customs for ridiculous prices on there..that's your best bet to sell.

Comment

Jacksonfreak has a 76 custom which he paid a great price for and a few at his store that were around 1500. The Norlin era sandwich Les Pauls are not the most valuable either. I ahd a Les Paul Spotlight Special which only 211 were made of and there were 2 different styles of it also. Even those were only going for 1500-2000. Your best bet is to go to the Les Paul Forums and see what they would value it at.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah my LP was the deal of the year next to my SD Strathead. Anyway. Whats the seriel on it? Are you sure its a 76'? It should be a sandwich body and have a oval decal under the clear coat on the back of the headstock. I would love to see some more picks of yours. 77's had a non sandwich body
          but the 75 and 76 were sandwich's. Mmmmmmm mohagony. :drewl:
          Gil
          I forgot to mention the only thing "rare" about a Cherry BUrst LP custom from 76 is they made more in Ebony then they did in Cherry Burst. Whats more rare is a factory three pickup i CHerry burst since 76 was the only year they made it in Cherry and Ebony.
          Nice looking guitar though.

[ December 16, 2003, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: JACKSONFREAK ]

Comment

I agree, do not touch it further. If you need a graphic, you can buy an old MIJ Burny or a beat up Gibson and deface it.

Comment

Working...
            X