LP Classic Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP Classic Pics!

Hey guys. I finally took some good pictures of my Les Paul Classic. Man, after playing with it again I have decided to keep it. I'm going to put new hardware and pickups on it though. Anyways, here are the pics.

Re: LP Classic Pics!

MUCH MUCH better pictures! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    It is good for you that you decided to keep her.
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

OooooOoo!! She's a beauty! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Cham

Comment

NICE!

Comment

Thanks guys. Dinkyjacksonman, I'm glad I decided to keep her. Like all you guys said, a Les Paul retains it's value much better than the Ibanez. I also got my "Les Paul fever" mode on. That's why I decided to keep it and to buy the new hardware 'cause the one it has one is about 10 years old. I'm also glad I decided to get off my lazy ass and find a good digital camera to take good pictures of it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The natural flame looks sweet! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] What happened to the other knob?

Still interested in the 7-string? My cam crapped out and I need new batteries before I can get you some more pics. Though, the 6 I sent are probably better than what my cam will take.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

kick ass guitar!

the tuners are fugly though [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, the tuners are kinda ugly but I'm going to order some Grovers soon.

Toejam, yeah, I'm still interested. Send me some pics when you can. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks guys. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

thats SWEET
                  i wouldnt change the bridge & that stuff just the pickups & tuners.
                  IMO grover imperials look way cool on les pauls. & i may have knob if u need ill have to look around.

Comment

Yeah, Grover imperials look nice. Which Grovers would I need to fit on this LP's neck? What width/whatever. I've never replaced parts before.

Comment

Your going to have to open up the holes a little for Grovers. I put Rotomatic 18-1s on mine and had to expand the holes a tad. I'm pretty sure there are no 'direct replacement Grovers' you can put on without some work. It's not a big deal, you just have to be careful not to make them too big. Then you're screwed. If you are unsure, or not willing to take the chance, take it to a pro.

Comment

These would work out nicely. Grover Imperials on the Bay There is a chrome set on the bay now too. Chrome Imperials
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm now deciding if to buy EMG's or Duncans. Damn decisions.... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X