Check out my new strat.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new strat.......

It's an early 90's Fernandes. Plays sweet with EMG's for $200. Not bad. It's not pink either, it's champagne.

Re: Check out my new strat.......

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] An old Strathead Fernandes! Sweet. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks TJ. I haven't had time to play her to much. Need to change the strings it has 11 or 12's on it [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] They are not for these feeble hands. Anyway to tell what EMG's it has when I remove the pickgaurd? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Also the finish on it is fantastic and the pickgaurd seems really thick, I'm sure it adds to the tone.

Comment

There should be a sticker on the bottom of them that tells what they are. But you can also tell by the logo color. If the humbucker has a silver logo, it's an 81. A gold logo is an 85. A gray logo is a 60. A reddish/copper logo is an 89. For the single coils, an SA would be gold, an S would be silver.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think its sweet looking. Pretty tasteful, I dig it [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Dave Navaro would be jealous.
            Sweet looking guitar. Those old Strat heads are supposed to be awsome.
            Gil

Comment

very nice!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey thanks for the props and info! Too bad my 4 year old calls it dad's "girlie" guitar. He cringes everytime I pick up LOL. It is really nice and I still just love the way it looks.

Comment

Working...
                X