Kramer Vangaurd PRO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer Vangaurd PRO?

Okay, so I got another mail from MusicYo about a deal they're doing on these. $300 off! Seymours, OFR, Through-neck, looks definately worth the money for $329.99. However, after shipping, taxes and whatnot because I like in the UK, that comes to £288. Which, is not bad at all, looking at the spec. I know some people around here like the new Kramers, some don't, but is that or the Baretta-PRO II (also with $300 off) worth £260-£290 of my hard earned (and yes I actually earned this money [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

And if I get this it means I won't get a Jackson... for like six months until I get my summer job. Does this thing beat a DK2 or a RR3 cos of its better specs? Or does the Jackson's rating of super great on a scale of 1 - 10 demand my purchase? [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: Kramer Vangaurd PRO?

sounds like a good deal to me. How do you get the discounted price?
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:
      sounds like a good deal to me. How do you get the discounted price?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have the same question too. How do you get that price?

Thanx
      Cham

Comment

Me 3 on the discount prices [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

You have to be a preferred customer, and you will get monthly coupons. All I did to become a preferred customer was to e-mail a question about something. If anyone wants my code, you can have it.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
            You have to be a preferred customer, and you will get monthly coupons. All I did to become a preferred customer was to e-mail a question about something. If anyone wants my code, you can have it.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">zeegler,
            could you kindly pm me your code.

Thanx
            Cham

Comment

That's an awesome deal!! Are you sure it has the Duncans? The newer Baretta Pro's don't have Duncans anymore. I have one of the original Baretta Pro's with the 2 Duncans and OFR and it's pretty damn cool. The thing I really like about it is that the neck angle is completely different from the regular Baretta. It sets the OFR up so it's not recessed into the body.

Comment

Their site says it has a SD Pearly Gates (neck) and Custom/Custom (bridge).
                Here's my code for those that want one: XXBBE-42998

Don't know if the code only works once... but I'm saving pennies for Big Red!

Comment

Thats the same code I got.

"Expires: 12-21-2003 at 11:59 CDT"

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
                    That's an awesome deal!! Are you sure it has the Duncans? The newer Baretta Pro's don't have Duncans anymore. I have one of the original Baretta Pro's with the 2 Duncans and OFR and it's pretty damn cool. The thing I really like about it is that the neck angle is completely different from the regular Baretta. It sets the OFR up so it's not recessed into the body.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Greg,
                    i had an older Kramer(Pro-Axe) sold her because the neck profile(r1 nut) was a little too narrow for my taste(i'm pretty used to SL1's neck). So i'm wondering whether the newer Kramer has a wider neck profile.

Swillmaster,
                    Where did you find the Baretta Pro with Duncans? I can't seems to find them anywhere on the site.

And thanx everybody who had given all us code for the discount price,

Thanx
                    Fong

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                      Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
                      [qb] i had an older Kramer(Pro-Axe) sold her because the neck profile(r1 nut) was a little too narrow for my taste(i'm pretty used to SL1's neck). So i'm wondering whether the newer Kramer has a wider neck profile.

Swillmaster,
                      Where did you find the Baretta Pro with Duncans? I can't seems to find them anywhere on the site.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The newer Baretta's have 1 11/16" nuts just like all the current Jackson guitars. MusicYo hasn't made the Baretta Pro with Duncans in over 1 year. I suspect the Vanguard Pro's are older models since they still have the Duncans. It's easy to tell, the 2nd and 3rd digits of the serial number are the year, the 3rd and 4th numbers are the month of manufacture. My Baretta Pro serial number is S00114607, made in November 2000.

Comment

I was refering to the Vanguard Pro. (comes with Duncans) Sorry, I wasn't specific in my post.

Comment

Exactly, and my point was that those Vanguard Pro's must be pretty old stock to still have the Duncans.

Comment

Working...
                          X