My Newest Family Portrait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Newest Family Portrait

Keith: I love that Robin! Those headstocks make them look like cheapass joke guitars, but I have a Medley myself and know better. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That sparkle is awesome. Grr... need to take pictures...

Comment

The bengal is a custom made GMW. My favorite axe for sure. It has a EMG 81 bound to the body in the bridge position and a SA in the neck. The snakeskin is a GMW as well. Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Hi Tim thanks for that info. I can only imagine what this sounds like through your Bogner "LYNCH" to the bone!! Hey how about some soundclips of these 2 in a Lynch type vein??? Sure would love to hear it. Kammo1 [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys. I haven't yet picked up recording software or even fooled around with it. Any suggestions on what recording software to buy. I do actually want to start recording some stuff at home.

Comment

Mee too Tim, your gear is killer. Lets hear a Lynch clip using all the right stuff.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X