RIckenbacker 360MB review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIckenbacker 360MB review

I just got a 1989 Rickenbacker 360MB with optional black trim. It has the high output pickups.
    Nothing... and I mean nothing gets the beautiful tone of a semi-hollow Rick. It has such a signature tone to it that it is instantly recognizable. The fit/finish and action of these guitars is incredible. I don't know how I lived this long without one. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: RIckenbacker 360MB review

I have been hedging back and forth about a Ric....

I dig the Fireglo 360...

http://www.americanmusical.com/st/as.../en/images.htm

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Re: RIckenbacker 360MB review

Shawn, do yourself a favor and get one. It is such a sweet sounding guitar that I am probably going to get another one. Maybe a 360-12. It has a really cool feature. Besides having 2 vols and 2 tones and stereo output it also has a blend knob that allows you to vary the output of each pickup when you are in the middle position. Ricks literally play themselves. I have been doing alot of Beatles and Tom Petty and it just can't be beat. I really think that it is the best clean electric guitar sound I have ever heard. The bridge pickup sounds fantastic. You will be very pleased if you get one. Like I said earlier, I can't believe I went so long without owning one. I have always wanted one but always would back out of the deal at the last minute and get another shredder guitar. I almost did this time too. Good thing I didn't. What a fantastic guitar.

Comment

Working...
      X