Washburn NX6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washburn NX6

Any opinions on this guitar? I've been thinking about picking one up but there are none I can play locally. I did have the opprotunity to play the NX4 Bettencourt model in Padauk and it was awesome. Hands down the best guitar I've ever played. I just bought (a few months ago) an Ibanez RGT3120, but I can't get over the nice feeling the oiled/unfinished neck of the washburn that I played.

Also.......it comes w/ an ebony board, which IMO, is a plus compared to rosewood.

Re: Washburn NX6

The NX6 is a great guitar. Anything coming out of their custom shop is made extremely well, as they make many less guitars in that shop than other companies do in theirs........

Comment

I have a N4 in multiswirl and it is about the best playing guitar I have ever owned. High end Washburn guitars are very nice.

Comment

I have a N4 in multiswirl and it is about the best playing guitar I have ever owned. High end Washburn guitars are very nice.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd like to see a picture of that ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
        X