Schecter TB-1 Bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter TB-1 Bass

Was at a local mom & pop shop pickup up a guitar I had left there for a nut installation.

They were blowing out a few peices of older inventory, and they had a really nice looking gold top schecter bass there. I sat down with it for a few minutes, and it played like butter. It also had a built in 3 band EQ/Preamp. A few mintes later, I left with my guitar and my new bass. I am not an excellent bassist, but I can play good enough to lay my own bass tracks down when a real bassist is not available.

Considering what I paid for this, the quality is unbeleivable. The finish is flawless with a beautiful gold top, cream binding, and awesome cherry stain on the sides and back with an incredibly thick and mirror like clear coat. Being a guitarist, I need a bass that plays easy, and this is one of the smoothest basses I have ever picked up. It's Korean made, but if you told me it was their top of the line USA hand made, I would believe it. I feel like I got a fantastic deal, paying less than 1/2 of the retail price. This model has been discontinued, but http://wwww.drumcityguitarland.com has a red one in stock, and I am hoping this bass is indicative of the quality of their current Diamond Series line.

<center><Table><tr><Td valign="top">

<ul><font size="+1">Schecter 4 String Bass</font>[/list]

Model: TB-1

CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On

BODY: Ash

NECK: Maple

FINGERBOARD: Rosewood

SCALE: 34"

INLAYS: Diamonds

HARDWARE: Chrome

BRIDGE: Deluxe 'KA' Bass

TUNERS: Diamond

BINDING: Creme: Body

FRETS: 22Jumbo

ELECTRONICS: Duncan Design w/3-Band EQ

FINISHES: Black, Vintage Gold Top, Red (prototype color at Drumcityguitarland.com)

</td><td>    </td><td valign="top" width="750">

</td></tr></table></center>

<center>BTW, what do you people think of the shape? Is this an original shaoe, or as it appeared before? Either way, I like it Sort of Like a Les Paul DC with the lower horn modified. Provides a cool vintage vibe.
Working...
X