Just picked one up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just picked one up

Just got it !!!! The AL3000 Prestige!! The pics on the website are much better than any I can take, so I won't take one lol.
    Dudes.....this is one NICE guitar the triple binding, the hand filed frets, the ebony board, the abalone, the top.........everything!!! It is really really friggin nice!!!! Oh shit and the case (I got the flight case for it) $350 for the guitar, and $70 for the case!!!! Holy shit I feel like I stole something. I haven't gotten a chance to plug it in yet (I just got it), but if it is ANYTHING like the Agile 2500 (black with gold hardware that I got for $250 plus a nice $50 case), ..........man whatta deal. I'll keep ya'll posted on how this one plays.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Guys, this guitar absolutely fuckin rips!!!
      I have not one complaint about it yet (except for the weight, Jesus this thing's HEAVY). I've been tooling around with it, my new Agile 2500 (at least 3lbs lighter) and my new RP-50 plugged into an OLD OLD Crate G-1500. The Agile 3000 is one kickass guitar guys....the 2500 ain't no slouch either....I am fuckin loving these things (especially at the price). Just thought I'd give ya'll an update.......and gloat about these things.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

This you?

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Lol Ron, nope not me, one of my brothers in arms though.........I'm in better shape and I got more hair, .........but I do have the shirt.

Comment

Cool. I was actually in Rondo Music yesterday for like 5 minutes. I remembered why I hated that place so much... every time I go in there, they never have any parts or accessories I'm looking for and tell me they can order them. Blah!! I'd rather just go to GC or some of the other little shops much closer to my house. The Agile guitars did look pretty nice close up; though, I didn't pick any up to try to play them.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah Joe...I hate Rondouche also...did you see the Greenburst WRMG they have?...all banged up, and they are still trying to sell it as a blowout for 10% off retail. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Those Agiles are nicely built...minus the hardware and electronics. I'm still pondering whether to buy a Ghost or not. The price is definitely right!

Comment

Actually, I didn't even notice if they had any Jacksons or not. I was on my way home from Newark and just stopped in real quick to see if they had a leather DiMarzio Cliplock (or any Cliplocks at all for that matter), Schaller straplocks or Schaller or Gibson TP6 fine-tuning tailpiece. They had nothing! I didn't even want to bother ordering anything since I'm not up that way all that often. I found everything I needed online anyway now, so I don't even need to bother leaving my house any more. LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

damn you bombtek i really want to get one now [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I heard a lot of nice things about this place also for the LP knockoffs.

www.nelsonic.com

Comment

I got an Agile fretless LP from Rondo a while back. It is indeed a surprisingly good guitar for the $199 I paid for it. The fit and finish is really good (except they didn't compensate the neck pickup ring for the fact that it's fretless so you can't lower the neck pickup enough - duh). It sounds pretty good for having who knows what pickups in it. The neck feels good. It's heavy just like a Les Paul too [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I just can't play in tune with the darn thing [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Since the Agiles are back on review, I thought that I'd update on how mine are holding up.

The black and gold 2500 could use new tuners, and the pups are ok......not great just ok, but more than serviceable. I think that they're better than the Duncan Designed that came with my Charvel CSM-1G without a doubt.
                        I have been getting some REALLY cool sounds out of these guitars. Especially out of the AL3000. This thing is fucking NICE!!! I play each one of them at least an hour every day and I have no complaints whatsoever. The 2500 CANNOT be beat for $250 (and can now be had for $199!!!!!).
                        And for what it is worth, the Agile 3000 seems like a top of the line guitar. I have NO problems with it. If this thing said "made in the USA" somewhere on it, it would cost over a grand with these features. People, I LOVE my Jackson/Charvels, but I seriously think that these Agiles are easily on par with the Japanese line, without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                        X