Any Kramer or Sambora fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Kramer or Sambora fans

Take a look at what music yo has been working on.

Vintage Kramer

Kramer Forum
    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Re: Any Kramer or Sambora fans

Now we're talkin'! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I always wanted one of the originals. It'll be interesting to see how much they end up costing.
    What next, a Nightswan? How about a tele-body like Mick Mars'?

Comment

Actually from what Mike at Vintage Kramer is saying the price will be close to what they are asking for the 1984 reissue kramer.

Also they have plans to have a nightswan reissue within about a year.

Comment

I've always loved the shape of that top "horn" or whatever you want to call it on the old Kramers. It's a very graceful take on the classic Strat body shape.

Comment

Proud to say that I owned the original REAL one that I got from Richie. It was used to make this production run.

These should be some nice axes!

Monte

Comment

Are they USA made?Or just assembled in the USA.I have been looking at the 84 reissues and they seem pretty nice.Does anyone know how the quality of these thing are?Whats up Monte?The purple Jackson strat is still kicking.Paul

Comment

Take a look at a the final product.

Comment

Looks pretty sweet, but I don´t think I´ll be buying one. That star on the body makes it one star too much [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The mapleboard is a nice touch, though...didn´t most of the old RS´s have rosewood?

And by the way...are those pearloid tuners? That´s something you don´t see every day!

Comment

While most of the production sambora's had rosewood, the guitars that Richie played usually had maple. The guitar is actually modeled after richie's rather that the original production run.

The stars on the original sambora's were a silver plastic inlay that didn't even look like pearloid.

Here's a pic of the original

Comment

Man, I might have to buy one of these. I wanted an original when I was a kid. When will they be available?

Comment

my old guitar teacher used to work for kramer

he says that the guitars were sold before they were made so they often ended up using defective parts like bowed necks

Comment

Music Yo is saying to two weeks. Price should be "close" to the 1984 Kramer. Only white will be available, but other colors will come in the future months. They might even do a red quilted like the one below before the year is over. Thats what I am waiting for. I already own one of the original white ones, I really can't see buying another white guitar, but black would definately be cool.

Comment

I wish they had the reverse strathead like that one guitar that Richie had.

Comment

I cannot wait to play this guitar....I supplied very detailed photos of the REAL one that I got from Richie...so this guitar is pretty dead on cosmetically.

As for the burgundy quilt...that is my favorite....Richie had agreed to sell it to me 2 years, but backed out at the last minute...that is how I got the white one...But I am still trying to get it from him.

As for the reverse strathead that BigDaddyD mentioned, there was a white one from Living on a Prayer....plus a blackone...those where Jackons....then there was another black one...that had a Kramer reverse strathead....I still have not seen that neck anywhere

Monte

Comment

Nightswan reissue = [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] = me digging $ out of wallet...

Comment

Working...
                              X