Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought you guys might like to see the Limited Edition Dean ML for this year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought you guys might like to see the Limited Edition Dean ML for this year...

Here's a link to the Dean forum with pics of the prototype. Looks like I'll be getting one again this year. What do you think??
    Dana <~~~

http://www.deanguitars.com/forum/vie...t=1837&start=0
    '85 Rhoads Custom
    '86 SD Str*t
    '86 Model 4 (5)
    '87 Model 1
    '87 Model 6
    '88 Model 3DR
    '90 650 XL
    '94 KE-3
    '97 DR Amberburst
    '97 Dinky BOFlames
    '05 SD Copperhead

Re: Thought you guys might like to see the Limited Edition Dean ML for this year...

I think I want one!!! Why did they stop making the europen Caddy select with the ebony board!?! I regret selling mine, and I don't much care for the EVO version.

Comment

Re: Thought you guys might like to see the Limited Edition Dean ML for this year...

They stopped making the Euro Deans because they were so well made that they were competing with the USA made stuff. The Czech-made Deans are equivalent to the USA Deans for about half the price.
      Dana <~~~
      '85 Rhoads Custom
      '86 SD Str*t
      '86 Model 4 (5)
      '87 Model 1
      '87 Model 6
      '88 Model 3DR
      '90 650 XL
      '94 KE-3
      '97 DR Amberburst
      '97 Dinky BOFlames
      '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

Bad. Ass!

Is that a photo flame or real flame? Ebony fretboard?

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] What color is that? That's gorgeous!!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Man, I think I need a Dean soon. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

'85 Rhoads Custom
            '86 SD Str*t
            '86 Model 4 (5)
            '87 Model 1
            '87 Model 6
            '88 Model 3DR
            '90 650 XL
            '94 KE-3
            '97 DR Amberburst
            '97 Dinky BOFlames
            '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

The color is called Quilted Tiger Eye Brown, and it is not a foto top. It's a maple veneer. The board is rosewood. I sent in my deposit today. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              Dana <~~~
              '85 Rhoads Custom
              '86 SD Str*t
              '86 Model 4 (5)
              '87 Model 1
              '87 Model 6
              '88 Model 3DR
              '90 650 XL
              '94 KE-3
              '97 DR Amberburst
              '97 Dinky BOFlames
              '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

Wow, sweet!!!!! It looked a little red to me, but maybe it was just the lighting in the pic.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dana have you played the Evo Premiums? Just wondering if they are as good as the old european series? It may not be able to cure my caddy jones but it might hold me over till I find another one.

Comment

Dana, what would be a good price for a Dean Czech Cadillac?

The reason why I ask is, I know where a new one is, (the only one I've ever seen) and it has been hanging in a store up in Waco for over 2 years (that I know of). I've taken it down and doodled with it on a few occasions (I'm probably the only one who has paid it any attention in its life) and I am really impressed with it. I keep wanting to pull the trigger and snag it but, I just don't know enough about Deans to justify whether I should or not. They are asking $699 for it (last I saw).

Granted, I haven't done any research on this type of guitar either (until now, I figure this is the best place to start as any).

Anyway, if you have any further thoughts on these, I'm listening!

Comment

I love Deans, but I can never get used to a star body with that long lower right horn. Makes it see kinda goofy to me. Yet for some strange reason, I LOVE the cadillac.

rich

Comment

Working...
                      X