• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Music Yo Sambora is finally released and Sold out

Check it out guys.

Music Yo Sambora Link
    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Re: The Music Yo Sambora is finally released and Sold out

Wow, at that price, I'm not surprised they sold out. I wonder how many were made, and how long they've been for sale.

Funny, I can't find them from the musicyo main page. How did you find that?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

On of the guys in the Kramer forum bought one and provided the link. Apperantly the link from the main page was taken off a soon as they sold out. As for how many they sold, Mike at vintage Kramer, had stated that the first run was only going to be 10-12 guitars. Not sure if they put them all online today. He said that they had recieved the first batch, so I am not sure if the was the entire first run or just a portion of the run. Anyway, true at that price they will sell like hotcakes. You can't find an original sambora for less than $800 in good condition.

Edit...................................
      Just checked kramer forum only two were sold so you should see a few in the next few days.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

I just imagine playing "Twinkle, Twinkle little star" or "I'm a little teacup" on that guitar. That thing is goofy.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I was thinking someone should e-mail MusicYo and ask them if they would consider making a version of that guitar for men.

- Newc

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:
              I was thinking someone should e-mail MusicYo and ask them if they would consider making a version of that guitar for men.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Agreed.

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This coming from the man with a Horton-Hears-A-Who-ocaster?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jimi D:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hippietim:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This coming from the man with a Horton-Hears-A-Who-ocaster?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Touche... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I like em, and I'm glad to see Yo bringing back some of the Kramer "icon guitars" of the 80's and early 90's.... First, the Baretta.. now the RS/JS guitars.. and I hear that a Nightswan re-issue is in the works.. I'll be waiting on that one, myself... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jimi D:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hippietim:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This coming from the man with a Horton-Hears-A-Who-ocaster?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good memory. Well Dr. Seuss may not be for adults - I'll admit that I am not particularly mature. But that Sambora guitar looks like you should be wearing Daisy Duke shorts when you play it (whether your male or female).

- Newc

Comment

i always thought it was kinda doofy, & the only kramer i ever liked or wanted was a nightswan.
                      BTW did his fender signature model have 3 hums or 2 single & a hum in the bridge.

Comment

was that a question jgcable?
                        I think it was the hum single/single. it was at one time loaded with lace sensors, then some black rail type pickups (<his stage guitar was anyways), then the dimarzios.

Comment

Good memory. Well Dr. Seuss may not be for adults - I'll admit that I am not particularly mature.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't get me wrong Tim - I love Dr. Seuss! and I would play that Who guitar! I would play it, Jim I are!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That guitar must have been added to their site in the last three or four days. I checked their site on Thursday and it wasn't there. I check the Baretta-II price every now and then to see if they will ever get back to $300. I couldn't talk the wife into letting me get it that time. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I must agree that I don't like the looks. Drop the stars and make it Candy Apple Red, then it would be sweet. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would prefer it if it came with Heather.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X