• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Music Yo Sambora is finally released and Sold out

I like it.
    Dunno why though.
    Any ETA on the Nightswan
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I love it, I hope I can get a black one when they realese them in a few months. I love the star inlays, but could do with out the middle pick up but who cares it's freaking awsome
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Mike at Vintage kramer has said that Music Yo will have black ones in the second run in about two months, and maybe red quilted ones by the end of the year. As for the nightswans, they have those slated for this year so, but who knows for sure.
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Ya, I read the kramer forum everyday. I just love the black one.
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

just got mine, and I gotta say...It is sweet. The setup was great (actually almost a little too low) right out of the box. Hardware rocks, and neck has a satin finish on the back.

Comment

Comment

I would prefer if it did not have the middle bucker,lose the star inlays [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] then it is a kramer to [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] over [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

So you were one of the lucky two guys to get one.
                  Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">got a link to that forum?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by randyvanmalmsteen:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Drsracing:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">got a link to that forum? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here ya go..

Kramer Forum...

Very similar in appearance and set-up to the JCF.. as it was started by a member that used to hang here too, still does I believe from time to time..

Great group of guys (and girls.. I think, not sure if we have any female members other than Mrs. LPC that pops up every once in a while.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Check it out an say "HI".. I go by my old ezboard name over there of WAR IN D...

Comment

In case you want to see it up close...

http://www.greyhoundsandguitars.com/jerseystar.htm

Comment

Working...
                          X