Man, how I hate things like that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, how I hate things like that

I was hanging on some Metal forum, and some guys are saying that only Gibsons and Fenders make good guitars. And anything I`ve said can`t make them change their mind. I even turned out to be "a person that`s impossible to talk with".
    Yes,electric guitars are being made for many years now, and noone knows how to make them except for Gibson and Fender, Japanese cars are no good.....and the Earth isn`t moving.

Re: Man, how I hate things like that

LOL i guess they must have been on early in the evening because they would have had school the next day...... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ignorance is no excuse [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Steve

Comment

Don't "hang" on that forum any longer. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Impossible to talk with? They obviously haven't me ME. Let's compare that shitty $400 Melody Maker that Gibson is crapping out to a DK2. Fuck, compare it to a JS30. Arguing with people that disagree with you is fun, arguing with dipshits that are borderline retarded just isn't.

Comment

I agree that Fender makes good guitars-but with very few exceptions do I consider them to be "metal" guitars. (those exceptions include the HM's, and other special models with HB's and FLoyds). I really can't imagine playing a whole lot of metal only with single coils, and especially not on a Tele!

I don't think I have ever actually played a real Gibson. They sure look nice, and I know that many of them weigh nearly 3 tons. Not the guitar I want to jumping around with on stage for a few hours. The lack of a whammy is definitely a minus..unless you are Zakk Wylde or something.

Of course if you consider Yngwie metal, a strat seems to work for him. Iommi plays SG's. Frehley plays LP's. But I'm sure there are many more who choose Ibanez and JAckson and ESP over those for the "real" metal playing. just my opinion.

Comment

Who cares? As long as the guitar and guitarist put out good music, I'll listen. Maiden's guitarists have settled down for long-term Fender use, and Shania Twain's guitarist uses a Charvel. A guitar is just a vector between the musician's creativity and his/her audience.

Comment

what metal board is this? Every metal board I've ever been to is full of ESP sackriders along with a few Jackson fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PaddoK:
                ESP sackriders
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bwahahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LMAO.. or people who are interested in BC Rich guitars, but somehow feel the shape means you can only play one style of music on it.

It sad what a large percentage of the guitar community are complete morons.

rich

Comment

Working...
                  X