Heartfield guitars ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartfield guitars ?

Any of you guys have any Heartfields in your collection you'd like to sell or trade ? Please e-mail or PM me with details. Thanks in advance.

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Heartfield guitars ?

I remember those. Good quality Jap made "super strats" by Fender. I almost got one of those instead of my HM. THey were pretty nice and cheap too. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by etaeniura:
      I remember those. Good quality Jap made "super strats" by Fender. I almost got one of those instead of my HM. THey were pretty nice and cheap too. Good luck!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Made by Ibanez! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

That's right , they were made in the same factory in Japan as Ibanez guitars. Good quality. If anyone has any they'd like to unload I'll take a look ! Thanks.

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I never knew they were made by Ibanez. That's kinda funny, because mine played nicer than any Ibanez I've ever played. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Have you looked at MGR's website? They usually have a couple listed. www.musicgoround.com

Comment

Working...
            X