Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Rich & The Ohio Custom Shop...

WOW! very Nice!
    Rich, how does the new BC RICH play compare to Bernie Rico era BC RICH(90's and 80's)?
    Also, do you happen to know a store that I can order one(with good price and great customer service)?
    I want a Jr.V with binding and flat body,2hums,fixed bridge,reverse headstock.

Comment

damn those are all sweet but Jerry thats awesome & how Rich should be made solid wings, no tops.

Comment

Hey.. First off sorry about taking so long to get back to you all... I've been sick as hell last week & started a new job with a long commute, so the combination almost killed me.

I think the New BC Rich are as good if not better than any of the BC Richs produced under Bernie Rico. (except for the Neal Moser stuff.. nothing beats the Bernie/Neal era).

Our very own Matt (onlinestagegear) is a BC Rich dealer.. I'm sure he'd hook you up good!

Rich

Comment

Still is a Master and seperate for the Neck so you can do toggles like Randy. Neck width is 1 5/8 .. seems like every guitar these days is unless you custom order.

rich

very very cool. mahogany backs on the wings & maple or Mah, neck. also how wide is the nut. isnt it a master volume & a seperate volume for the neck pickup or are they volume for each pickup now. just trying to figure what spec they are using now. i see they are using the shallow cut.

trust me you can spends hours with a nice tube amp getting some really cool tones out of that. if you can i do suggest changing the bridge to a badass, i think they sound alot more defined than the quads.

also fit & finish on the vintage ones wasnt all that great. they actually all have flaws or just about everyone ive owned. but they were really handmade.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Re: BC Rich &amp; The Ohio Custom Shop...

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Damn dude , nice Bich. You should really post that background on the BCRBB

Comment

Re: BC Rich &amp; The Ohio Custom Shop...

Our very own Matt (onlinestagegear) is a BC Rich dealer.. I'm sure he'd hook you up good!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Rich. Basicly everything right now is being done on a Custom Order basis, so anything BC Rich would have in stock at any one time would be a custom that someone flaked out on.

Matt

Comment

Working...
              X