BC Rich Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich Stealth

Are they hard to find used?What is the price they usually go for?

Re: BC Rich Stealth

I've been contemplating getting one on and off for a while now. From My experiences, they seem to be pretty scarce, and one of the most sought after BC Rich guitars. I see them come up on E-bay occassionally. The prices seem to hover around $1000. Good luck with Your search.

Comment

An import bolt on can be had for approx 300.00.Well worth the money.I've had 3 all were great guitars.A neckthru USA will run 1000.00+.Condition has a lot to do with the price as you know so adjust accordingly.
      I found the neck thru stealths are a little neck heavy, the bolt ons are quite comfortable.The imports sported DiMarzio or Duncan pickups with coil taps out of phase switches etc like the high end USA Riches.My fave was a bolt on pavo purple with 2 duncan invaders both coil tapped 2 vol 2 tone and a mid boost.Bought it in a pawn shop in 1999 for 275.00 + OHSC. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I've always loved them, but I've never been able to find a USA neck thru stealth. Besides, they are a small guitar and since I'm a big guy, they look silly on me.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

If you really get lucky, you can find one of the US Series ones (single humbucker, and a lonely volume control) for around $800-ish or even less.

But yes..they are a pretty rare find lately. Just keep watching the 'Bay...they do turn up there from time to time though

Comment

they are around but are very strange to price, since its one of the few guitars that MOST had a kahler. the fixed bridge ones usually go alot higher than the kahler ones. If your serious about getting a neckthu USA & dont mind a Kahler let me know , i think i can get you one.

Comment

You know thats odd all the ones I've had have been hardtails(Leo Quann bad ass)import and USA both.I've seen a few with floyds.They are pretty hard to find.I do know where a few beaters are but they are really beat and missing wood as well [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] as parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
                You know thats odd all the ones I've had have been hardtails(Leo Quann bad ass)import and USA both.I've seen a few with floyds.They are pretty hard to find.I do know where a few beaters are but they are really beat and missing wood as well [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] as parts.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you sure they were the Leo Quann bridge? I've never seen a BC Rich with a Badass, other than a Bich that I installed one on. Usually, if they have a hardtail, they have the BC Rich Quad bridge.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

the badass was used almost exclusively until 1980(no Quads produced but occasional schaller bridges). from 80-82 they used quads & baddass's since they still had badass bridges in stock. same thing with the knobs rickenbacker - tophat transition same years same idea 80-82 mix & match. & floyds would be later & during a period I didnt & dont pay much attn. to.

Comment

Nope all mine were Quann bad ass.The guy I bought them from was the first B.C.Rich dealer east Of the Mississippi.He still has tons of pickups,electronics and bridges for B.C.Riches.

Comment

cool Richard hook me up i need some BCRich parts

Comment

J2 if you will PM me and give me a list of parts you are looking for I'll be glad to ask him if he has any that fit your list.I can't guarantee he will sell but it can't hurt to ask.He is kind of a odd guy you know the type hoards parts.He is real nice to me but an ass to others.This could be the "motherload" of B.C.Rich parts, you never know.I've only seen a portion of his stuff and from what I saw I can tell you I want to see more.He lives about an hour and a half up the road from me.I'll make a trip and see what I can do [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X