Got my LP Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my LP Custom

I had a nice treat waiting for me when I got back from Cancun. Trip was great BTW.

She needs a good setup, trussrod and etc, but all the elctronics work great and the finish is in excellent condition for being more than 25 years old. Now I just have to decide which one to keep.

Matt

Re: Got my LP Custom

Nice one! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I love wine red. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

For some reason the pickup bezels look white in the pics, but they are cream color.

Matt

Comment

Purdy.... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] With all the recent Les Paul acquisitions, I feel like I'm going to jump on the bandwagon soon. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

VERY NICE,
            I have a LP Custom in Ivory from early 80's It is probably the best guitar (next to my Jackson) that I ever played. Incredible Instrument, Good Luck.

Comment

Sweet!
              Yeah those cream rings always come out white in a camera flash. Heck, my white LPC looks actually white in pics, but it's more cream colored [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Same with the cream trim on my Standard - comes out Snow White every time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I just got back from Cancun also. What a blast! Where did you stay Matt? We stayed at the Sun Palace (all inclusive). It was fantastic!

Comment

Cool. We were in the Cancun Palace also All Inclusive. We almost went to a couple of the other Palace Resorts, but there was plenty to do at our Hotel. Here are some pics.

Cancun Pics

Matt

Comment

Awesome! Same here, although they say Moon Palace is the biggest. Here are some pics when were fishing there.
                    http://www.users.qwest.net/~wj15/current/sailfish/

Comment

Very nice geetar, Matt.

I must admit to getting urges for a nice LP, more and more lately. Or even a more traditional-like Fender Strat. ( [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] ...I wonder if I'm getting sick? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) But I'm too busy blowing money on new J/Cs, though.

Comment

Nice vacation photos too. I don't think this is the first time we've seen those towel-swans from you before. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Beautiful Custom man!!!! After years of not being that interested in Les Pauls, the love affair has returned. They may not be the greatest guitars, but there is nothing else like them.. They are so unique.

Does it look more like this:

I just went through "cream looks white" ordeal photographing my new classic. I usually go in by hand and color the binding & rings if the rest of the picture is really great.

Rich

Comment

Ya, that's a little closer to the way it looks. I don't like the shape of the speed knobs that much though so I think I will replace them but keep the gold/cream look. I can't wait to play it in Band Saturday.

Matt

Comment

Matt, glad you had a nice vacation and a nice surprise waiting for you when you got home. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X