Awesome new case...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome new case...

Couldn't resist picking one of these up for my red Virgin. Wasn't too interested in these untill I saw the white edition, and it is really cool looking in person. (Goth scene kind of killed my interest in the black ones). What is great is that it fits the Virgin perfectly (nice and snug with no shifting at all) & has a good 11 inches of thick ass neck support!

Hope you enjoy the collage I made!
    <centeR>

</center>
    -Rich-

Re: Awesome new case...

Cool!! Looks good in white and suits the guitar to a T!!

Comment

Looks real fresh!
      How doe sthe guitar fit in the case?
      Does the guitar move in the case?
      That would be the only concern of getting one of these.

Comment

Toru,

That was my concern as well.. The Virgin fits perfectly. Completely tight up against the side with no shifting whatsoever. And like I said, it has about 12 inches of neck support. The neck support actually has a cutout, so the case grips the neck. I lucked out on this, because I had no idea how a virgin would fit in it.

Strats fit perfectly as well.
        Dinky Strats are too small.. they shift around.
        Les pauls too small.. shift around.
        Teles are way too small..shift around.

So unless you have a BC Rich Virgin or Strat body, I wouldn't recommend it. SG's may fit as well, but I don't have one available.

For me, I really wanted it for the Virgin. The red and white (plus the virgin shape) seemed to really go together. My bengal looks idiotic and totally out of place in it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rich

Comment

i used to have one like that for my Warlock, in black....liked it but sold it along with the warlock...
          it was a ***** to carry though

Comment

I bet you get lots of attention, too!
            DT, do you play out though? That beautiful white case on grungy club floors and resting up against scummy walls? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, a coffin case! That's totally......weird!

That reminds me of all the funerals i've been to, saying goodbye to family members and dear friends. Good times - not.

/Henrik
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I haven't played out since 2001 after my drummer split town. I've been writing/recording since and hope to put something together as soon as work slows down a bit.

And yeah, that case would definitly get dirty FAST!! I'll save that one for pictures and the studio!

rich

Comment

To hokie for me . [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                  Coffins should be reserved for dead people and vampires.

Comment

white-virgin.....I get it. Cool.
                    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Yeah.. thanks..It was a cheap case and I thought it would be fun..Like Racer said, it's too white to really be functional out of the house.

rich

Comment

If she comes with the case I would definitely get one...

Comment

Yeah, Coffin likes to use sexy females models. You should see the full-figured Latina on the cover of their latest catalogue! Ay, caramba! Mama quiero! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sweet , i got a black one with purple lining for my virgin. They fit like a glove in those coffin cases. I might hafta get a white one for my next virgin.

Comment

Mmmmm, I'd love to have my way with a dead virgin in a coffin! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X