Neck-thru GMW???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck-thru GMW???????

Anybody ever seen, played, or ordered one? They have them on their pricelist. I was craftily thinking that maybe they could do something to Rhoads shortwing specs but without the Jackson logo? It seems to me that according to their price list, this would be a sub $2k guitar.

Any other ideas on how to get a Rhoads shortwing without the Rhoads shortwing price accepted....

Re: Neck-thru GMW???????

Originally posted by L:
    Anybody ever seen, played, or ordered one? They have them on their pricelist. I was craftily thinking that maybe they could do something to Rhoads shortwing specs but without the Jackson logo? It seems to me that according to their price list, this would be a sub $2k guitar.

Any other ideas on how to get a Rhoads shortwing without the Rhoads shortwing price accepted....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Already tried it; Lee won't touch it. Too much potential for drama, not worth the risk to his business.

As for the second part of your question, talk to Sully. He should have something to fit your needs sooner than later...

Comment

Re: Neck-thru GMW???????

I'm hedging my bets against Sully in case he doesn't go through with it! Plus, who knows what a Rhoads built by a first-time neck-thru builder will look like??? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X