X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool Burny LP copy with floyd

Burny LP copy with floyd

Re: cool Burny LP copy with floyd

LUPER PRADE logo????? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
      LUPER PRADE logo????? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually it's supposed to say Super Grade .
      But, they're trying to imitate the Gibson
      Les Paul Scroll.

Kent
      4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Comment

My Fernandes LP says Super Grade in the same script. Interesting. It is a kick ass guitar, binding over the frets, the whole deal.

Comment

it's a nice guitar, but floyds on Les Pauls? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

edit: that kind of sounds " [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] gay."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:
            it's a nice guitar, but floyds on Les Pauls? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

edit: that kind of sounds " [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] gay."
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Not really my cup o' tea either, but if a person weren't so much a traditionalist and wanted an LP with a factory installed floyd rose, this is probably as good as it gets.

Cuz I have never ever seen an LP...real, copy, or otherwise...modified with one of these (assuming you could even find one):

The Les Paul Floyd Rose link 1
            Les Paul Floyd Rose link 2

Comment

Good way to downgrade and devalue your Les Paul [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I have one of those Floyds for Les Pauls.....What a POS............

Comment

les paul + floyd = [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually ordered a Paul with a Floyd in the early '90s, when Gibson was doing that from the factory. For a godawful amount of money.

My god, did that guitar suck. The dealer I bought it through sent it back because the frets were awful and it wouldn't intonate - we suspected the Floyd posts were in the wrong place.

I believe it ceased to be a factory option not long after that. I've never actually seen another one.

This one, on the other hand, looks pretty cool. Wish I was in the market.

Mike
                    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                    X