Pics of a Few BC Riches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of a Few BC Riches

Hey Guys, check out these BCR's, if these colors don't say 80's I don't know what does. The Warlock might be a keeper, hard to find this early syle clean and not modified. I like the Bich but I have a newer 10 string that's a little nicer. The Bich actually has a burst finish and seems to color shift a little from ugly to uglier.

Ethan

Re: Pics of a Few BC Riches

that warlock is SWEEEET [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I love the R headstocks and cloud inlays!! Nice guitars. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

How bout finding pics of the nice guitars they produced instead of the god ugly ones? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

the warlock is sweet, thats a warlock2. ive got a similar one, but mines trans metalic purple & only has a ONE volume. your has the preamp. if its as nice as it looks in the pics, its a keeper alright. if you dont mind whats the serial# mine is 8612X & was completed june 1, 1982. mine also has alot of finish flaws & some rough binding where it meets the neck. standard vintage BCRich stuff.

Comment

[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Both of those damn things are killer.

Comment

i love that warlock!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
                  Everything's fine, but why the heck Bich needs tones of switches and knobs?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">here's why [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, there was a warlock like that in this store I used to frequent in NJ years back. I always wanted to buy it, but never had the scratch. It was identical to yours. If you ever want to sell that, please give me dibs.

Comment

Everything's fine, but why the heck Bich needs tones of switches and knobs?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm about 99% sure I owned that Bich. Did it have 1 pink humbucker when you got it?

Scott
                        Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

I always meant to change that damn pink humbucker but never got around to it before I sold the guitar. That one has really been around in the last couple years. That pinkburst is a rare color. I always liked it! Take it out in bright sunlight and you'll see how amazing it really is. Nice 10 and Mock too.
                          Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

sweet, hows that 10string i had a 79 Koa bich10 & i couldnt play the damn thing it had the widest neck of any guitar ive ever owned, 12string guild acoustic included.

& if you ever want to sell or trade that warlock let me know.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Yet again i am amazed [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X