Brian Moore guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Moore guitars?

Hi. One guy is selling a used Brian Moore MC/1 for $2.250.

I'm wondering if anyone knows BM guitars? I've never heard of them till today.

And check the picture:
    http://www.rotos.si/mc1/bm123.jpg

Seems more like Caparison to me, especially the headstock.

Re: Brian Moore guitars?

I used to own an MC/1 but sold it. It was a nice guitar and played great, but I believe because of the material used, it gave the guitar a thinner tone. The tone never compared to the other guitars I had at the time (Les Pauls etc...)

Comment

i have a C-55P with the piezo bridge and the roland 13 pin system. very nice guitar, very versatile, well built, etc. my only beef is that the sound is thinner than my jacksons. i mostly use the brian moore with my synth and/or blending acoustic tones. it has seen a lot of live work lately since my group has gone slightly prog. having all those sounds at the flick of a switch is great. BTW, the MC1 is a great guitar, but it doesn't sound beefy.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

But what about the price? He wants 2.250 for used and he's saying that new one costs over $9000.
        [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

depends on how much you want it. 2250 doesn't seem astronomical, but then i don't recall what they cost new. they only make 12 per year...so that tells you something about its cost and rarity.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

They don't cost $9,000. I had an endorser model C90 and that didn't cost anywhere near that new.

Comment

Originally posted by MD:
              i have a C-55P with the piezo bridge and the roland 13 pin system. very nice guitar, very versatile, well built, etc. my only beef is that the sound is thinner than my jacksons. i mostly use the brian moore with my synth and/or blending acoustic tones. it has seen a lot of live work lately since my group has gone slightly prog. having all those sounds at the flick of a switch is great. BTW, the MC1 is a great guitar, but it doesn't sound beefy.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Checking internet, guitar costs from $5000 to $8500.

Weird.

Comment

Working...
              X