Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Judas Priest Photo with new guitars

http://www.judaspriest.com/photo/new...pril2004_2.jpg

I assume Glen's guitar is the one he designed with that guy in England. K.K. is with Hamer again. I dig the maple board on his V

Re: New Judas Priest Photo with new guitars

It is great to see them together again (although Tim was very good too).

United we stand.
    United we never shall fall.

Comment

1,2,3....HEY! Only 4 dudes in that pic!

Hey Glen, nice Agile headstock! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Who's drumming for them? Where's Scott?

Comment

Their one drummer from the 80's is in prison for pedophilia now. Don't know where the other is.

Chuck
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Cool, Glenn's guitar seems kinda Warrior-inspired [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jackson needs to build him a Warrior with a '62 SG neck - maybe then he'd sign up [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wasn't Ian Hill their first drummer? Who do they have now?

Comment

Ian Hill's the first and only Bassist they've had. They've got Glenn Tipton and KK Downing on Guitar, Scott Travis (RacerX) on drums, and of course Rob Halford on Vocals. Their old drummer, since 1980, Dave Holland was just convicted of 'attacking' a minor. The drummers before that were Les Binks around 1979, Simon Phillips (session drummer), Alan Moore did some drumming, and John Hincks was their first drummer. Though there was a black dude named Chris Campbell or something like that who was an early drummer(I think) before Halford Joined I don't think he made it on any official releases. Oh yeah, the singer before Halford was Al Atkins, helped write a few songs off of Rocka Rolla, but there are no priest recordings with Al Singing. Dave Holland did some work on a solo album of Al's I believe.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Can't wait to see them this summer !! I hope they make it that long, they are looking a little old [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Les Binks (Spelling???) was the first drummer in JP.

Can't wait for to see them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
                      Who's drumming for them? Where's Scott?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Over on the Racer X board, the admins know him and said that when they were taking the photos he was in LA laying down drum tracks for the new CD.

Jason

Comment

Les Binks was my favorite. I didn't know that Dave Holland had troubles. I really love that band. I have one of the original Sad Wings of Destiny albums from their first record label. It is supposed to be pretty rare.

Comment

Is it me or is Halford looking a bit like an overgrown Yoda these days? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

sweet i always wanted a Hamer KK V. a full size with the little pickguard. it would have been very cool if Hamer actually made the tipton star thingy & the KK mini V available.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30:
                              Their old drummer, since 1980, Dave Holland was just convicted of 'attacking' a minor.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He got convicted of child molestation... just like Michael Jackson will soon.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X