• Show
Clear All

Re: New Judas Priest Photo with new guitars

they made production KK V's?

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Avenged:
      they made production KK V's?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes!, I saw one at the Philly guitar show about three years ago. It was exactly like his original first one, the Hamer that he played on the "Defenders of the Faith" tour but it had a Khaler on it instead of the Floyd that KK used.
      I would have bought it if it had a Floyd.

Comment

Former Judas Priest Drummer Guilty In Rape Case
        (01/26/2004 5:00 PM)

Former Judas Priest drummer Dave Holland was found guilty on Friday (January 23) of attempting to rape a learning-disabled teenager, according to BBC News. Holland was also convicted of five counts of indecent assault against the teen, whose name could not be divulged for legal reasons. A jury returned the verdicts after two days of deliberations in Northampton Crown Court, in Northampton, England.

Judge Charles Wide recommended that the 55-year-old Holland be held in custody until sentencing while he assessed "the risk Mr. Holland poses to adolescent young men."

Holland has denied all the charges. The attacks allegedly took place at Holland's home, between June and December of 2002, while the musician was giving the boy drum lessons.

A co-defendant in the case, 22-year-old Spiros Laouitaris, was cleared of three counts of indecent assault. A fourth count was dropped due to insufficient evidence.

The boy's parents reportedly encouraged the drum lessons to boost their son's self-esteem, and had allowed him to stay overnight at Holland's house several times. The boy revealed that he was being abused in a December 2002 letter to his parents.

Holland played drums with Judas Priest between 1979 and 1988. His last album before retiring from the band was '88's Ram It Down. A Priest spokesperson posted at the band's website that they were "shocked and stunned" by the news of Holland's conviction.

Comment

yikes, thats off the wall.

I think Glenn's guitar looks pretty nice!

Comment

The body on Glenn's guitar likes a little like the Silvertone PSAP2 that Paul Stanley now endorses. But I'll bet that Glenn's guitar is a much better instrument. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
            X