GMP Custom Shop has landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMP Custom Shop has landed!

All I can say is WOW! GMP is like a crazy, kick-ass cousin of the Jackson's, Charvel's, Zemaitis's, and the Gibson's. Superb build quality, light and comfortable, KILLER neck profile and fret work, it plain out ROCKS! This was a custom shop order in Jack Daniel's Burst w/ebony board, gold parts, Sperzel's, & Duncan "59" Neck/Custom Custom bridge PU's. If you never checked one out, do yourself a favor and do so. I'm EXTREMELY knocked out by this guitar. GMP 1 GMP 2 GMP 3

[ May 06, 2004, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Mr Graphic ]

Re: GMP Custom Shop has landed!

How long did you have to wait? I understand the wait is significant (i.e., over a year) for anything requiring graphics, but I don't know about trans or solid finishes.

Comment

You ain't kiddin wow, holy crap, that's gorgeous!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

i can attest to their niceness; yogadork sent me his (that looked almost identical to this one, save the finish)to check out for a few weeks. it was too small for me to consider owning, but it was a really pretty guitar that played and sounded lovely.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
          i can attest to their niceness; yogadork sent me his (that looked almost identical to this one, save the finish)to check out for a few weeks. it was too small for me to consider owning, but it was a really pretty guitar that played and sounded lovely.

sully
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sully, funny you mention that...this is THAT {Yogadork's} guitar!

Comment

GMP are awesome..I have one and love to have more...fantastic playing guitars....
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Very nice. I have a V and a Explorer. My Explorer is on the website. http://gmpguitars.com/customshop.html

It is the purple sparkle with silver flames.

I have a quilt Roxie on the way. Killer guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:

sully
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sully, funny you mention that...this is THAT {Yogadork's} guitar! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that's too damn funny. did you get it from him?

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

sully [/qb][/QUOTE]Sully, funny you mention that...this is THAT {Yogadork's} guitar! [/qb][/QUOTE] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that's too damn funny. did you get it from him?

sully [/QB][/QUOTE]
                  Sully, yes, I got it directly from Chris...

Comment

Holy potatoes! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                    There's some nice stuff on that GMP site!
                    Check out the green sparkle camo job here

Just imagine that on a Rhoads... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

that is very sweet...I really like their Firebirds but I really don't care for much for their headstock design.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco Siffredi:
                        Very nice. I have a V and a Explorer. My Explorer is on the website. http://gmpguitars.com/customshop.html

It is the purple sparkle with silver flames.

I have a quilt Roxie on the way. Killer guitars.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow nice axe

Comment

Hey, a GMP thread I missed!
                          Great axe! I was thinking about talking to Chris about this one, too.
                          You like GMWs? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X