Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: check out this geetar

Originally posted by Immortal:
    Sure Jackson have a copy of Strat body, but to exculpate the copying, they put on Strat body a pointy head, unique inlays and a neck that no other brand of guitar has!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those Rhoads copies have different headstocks and inlays too. Big whoop!

Those unique inlays are a pretty clear takeoff from this:
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ops, sorry, have drunk a couple of beers to much this night. I totally forgot about Rickenbacker!

Do they have MOP inlay?

Comment

jackson ripped off rickenbacker!!!!!! lol [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] but yes, the esp japanese artists guitars are pretty cool, sorry about my misunderstanding

Comment

Originally posted by SixStringSuicide:
          but what are they to make when all other body styles are used so often? Dumb shapes like flames and stuff? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and Devil Girl. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SixStringSuicide:
            but what are they to make when all other body styles are used so often? Dumb shapes like flames and stuff? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and Devil Girl. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I really hope someone was put to sleep for that monstrosity of a guitar. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

about esp rhoads :

esp rhoads

http://www1.odn.ne.jp/~cic20100/012.jpg if link doesn't work

some custom shop for a Japanese guy from king evil.

Talk about big changes from the original version heh?

Comment

Working...
              X