check out this geetar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out this geetar

Well, this isnt a jackson but there wasnt an offtopic board so i guess ill just throw it in here. If your havent seen it yet, check it out. the esp-rv350al. Alexi laiho signature model. And if youve never heard children of bodom, check em out. amazing players. This guitar is a rhoads look alike and was part of a big lawsuit between jackson and esp, so any guitars of the rhoads body style may not be shipped from esp into the united states.

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/2004/index.html

http://image.www.rakuten.co.jp/ikebe/img1029432205.jpeg

Re: check out this geetar

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SixStringSuicide:
    [QB] Well, this isnt a jackson but there wasnt an offtopic board.....

Actually, there is.... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    Other Geetars

Nice axe, though!
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Wrong forum! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Look here: http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...ubb=forum;f=16

They're all listed here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Duh
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I already reprimanded him, Ron. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Sorry if I stole your thunder. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

The Jackson Rhoads is superior. . .

Comment

you've played them both then?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

you know, a lot of those guitars for the Japanese artists are pretty damn cool looking. They are at least trying to do something different.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

How a guitar company get away with such plagiarization is waaaaaay beyond me. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:
                  you know, a lot of those guitars for the Japanese artists are pretty damn cool looking. They are at least trying to do something different.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What did you mean? Children of bodom is a finish band. were you just talkin about japanese guitars in general?

Comment

Lol, a lot of you guys on the forum act like you didnt get your fiber today. chill out, were all here to learn. What a glorious day when i shall reach the status of the great....RON! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

This is just a proof that ESP has no other smarter work to do, but just copying other company guitar shapes and models.

Comment

Yea thats probably true. but what are they to make when all other body styles are used so often? Dumb shapes like flames and stuff? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Rhoads guitars are completely autochton by Jackson. Also KV's and pointy headstock is from Jackson.

I don't mind unique features like BC Rich's eccentric bodies and also headstocks, but you just can't copy everything already known and good-selling.

Sure Jackson have a copy of Strat body, but to exculpate the copying, they put on Strat body a pointy head, unique inlays and a neck that no other brand of guitar has!

Comment

Originally posted by SixStringSuicide:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hippietim:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What did you mean? Children of bodom is a finish band. were you just talkin about japanese guitars in general? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, I meant what I said. The guitars for the Japanese artists are pretty damn cool looking. Click the first link and look at the ones for the Japanese players.

- Newc

Comment

You guys crack me up with this ESP ripping off Jackson thing. Big deal! Jackson/Charvel got their start by ripping off Fender and Gibson. I'm always reading here how people are bummed that they can't get Firebirds, Stratheads, rounded Gibson style V's, etc. Whatever...

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X