Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Rich bass

Originally posted by BigDaddyD:
    I would have edited the previous post, but time ran out. Anyway, even though Ronz is the expert, I am not sure that this is an innovator. It is not the same body style as the innovators that I have seen. JCSguitars has a bass that looks similiar and he is calling that an STbass, which would make sense since it is similiar in shape to the ST3 guitar. I am guessing it is an STbass with a Pbass pickup, that was removed and routed for the Bartolini soapbar. If anyone has anymore info...let me know. Thanks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ive actually seen quite a few basses like that , i think that barto is stock. I hope that i turns out to be a kickass bass for you because those bartolini's have a hell of a reputation for kicking butt.

Comment

I have recently come across an old cataloge and I believe it is an ST bass. you are correct in that the Bartolinis were offered, so I believe it is orignal on this bass. In either case, unless there is something seriously wrong, the parts are worth more than I paid for the whole thing.

Comment

yeah thats an ST bass. BCRich offered options for ANY pickup, you could want if you had $. even stuff that wasnt offered in catalogs could be ordered from them back then. Ronz sorry to say gives out alot of BAD info on guitars that he is supposedly an expert on*cough cough [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] .....an innovator is a different shape its also a class axe shape....so go figure.

Comment

I was a bit shocked at his calling it an Innovator. I have a pretty limited knowledge of BC Rich guitars, but it doesn't look anything like an innovator.

Comment

That's not an Innovator. It's an ST, and a DAMN good price. Congrats.

Matt

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X