Interesting situation..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting situation..

I think I saw a Californian in this listing, but something was distracting me.
    [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...725286488&rd=1

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK:
      and the Chevron inlays. (AKa nike swipe).
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what Hamer calls boomerang inlays. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah i know Joe..but a true boomerang is equal length on both wings. Bookw where calling them Chevron cuz thats really what they are. Just like the word Chevron better i guess. It sounds more important. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Gil

Comment

OMG [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] .... I think those things could hold the guitar up by themselves... Holy......wait i think i know her.... Oh that was the dream i had last night thats right... Sunamabitch.
          Gil

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by diospada:
            it has 27 frets?? A Hamer? interesting, Only 27 frets guitars I've seen is Caparison guitars,
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rand, anybody? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They were talking about men's guitars Ron. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

OK pics are up on my website of the Californian. The two long grooves on the bottom
              look likes its from sitting on one of those latex coverd stands vs the newer foam ones. It is a nitro finish and Ive heard nitro can react weird with those latex covers on the guitar stands..
              ( ok get yourminds of the gutter.. just cuz i said latex doesnt mean im talkin about condoms)
              Anway. The chips are into thr primer but are smaller then they look due to the glear. Has anybody seen this graphic b4? I haven't. Somebody said something about maybe a Steve Stevens graphic but im not sure.
              Gil

Comment

Does it say USA beside the Hamer logo? I can't see it in that pic...

And are those real MOP inlays?

Stu

Comment

i can just see the USA next to the Hamer logo, and with that Serial # it is a 1989. Wild graphic if original, but back then Hamer would do litterally anything custom for you for a price, I meen anything [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It`s too bad they still don`t make shredders. I have been thru many Hamers, but I have only 1 left, a very sweet 1988 Hamer Chapp custom, red-ebony and boomers, set-neck, floyd, awsome!! I only play Hamers and Jacksons, but may buy a New Carvin someday, another great bang for the buck [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] If that graphic is original dude, I would keep it, but that`s me, I like to keep things pretty close to original, except pikcups.Very nice Cali Elites go for about $500-600 with cases.Congrats- Jack.

Comment

JAck...
                    Thanks for the info. All this time i thought it was 92. Guess ve spent too much time with Ibanez's at work. :LOL...
                    I just may keep it it sounds great. And plays awesome. Unless a customer friend of mine wants it for the right price.
                    Gil
                    P.S. Yes it says USA by the Hamer logo

Comment

Is that the "Acid Flashback" graphic? [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

AWESOME...im not up on there newer stuff but back then they made some great stuff. real consistent, IMO much fuller warmer tone than alot of other shedder guitars. tho i never had a bolt on hamer.

Comment

Working...
                        X