Samick Lynch Skulls and Snakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samick Lynch Skulls and Snakes

I just bought one of these.. Does anyone know any info on them?

i found this link: Samick Lynch link and was wondering if anyone else could concur or deny this guys claims..

It's interesting that these Samicks were Pre-ESP and Lynch stold the design?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Does anyone else own one of these?

Re: Samick Lynch Skulls and Snakes

I can't comment on the production numbers although I don't agree with the dates. I saw three or four examples of these for sale in South Korea in '94. At that time, the shops were full of knock-offs that replicated the graphics seen in the '80s and early 90's. At the time I wasn't interested in that particular graphic, but I believe the going price for the guitar was $350 USD. This was about $50 more than the flamed or simple graphics were going for. It was about $75 more than the standard guitar. When new, it would have had a knock-off double locking floyd on it. I had a KR660 that was pretty much the same guitar. The floyd didn't hold up very well. The metal was soft. The pickups weren't that bad. At the time Samick was making the best guitars for that market. Everything else I saw, with the exception of Vesters, were seconds or pure fakes. I remember six stratocasters that looked very authentic until I noticed they all had the same serial number. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Samick Lynch Skulls and Snakes

I saw one of those in a local store for 300 Canadian. It took them along time to sell it. That website is totally full of crap................I think they sold new for about $450.............

Comment

Working...
      X