GMW Score!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMW Score!!!

Holy Shit - couldn't hit the "buy it now" button fast enough...

SWEEEEEEEEEEET

The really wierd thing is that I was on my way to Tacoma, Wa. in the morning to meet up with Tommy @ USACG to pick out the top for exactly this body to be sent to Lee for finishing....bizarre how things work....thanks to Brett for the heads up [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Pics when it shows....

Steve E

[ May 18, 2004, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: speed monkey ]

Re: GMW Score!!!

Wow! That is unreal. Congrats. Let us know how she plays when you get her....

Comment

Wow!!Beautiful top!!Great price too!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Congrats!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

very cool! let us know how the seymour duncan jb player pickup sounds! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that was too effin funny. killer lookin guitar, tho.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

wow...that is truly nice looking. I am happy you got but sorry that I missed it.

I am a big fan of Lee's work....that is great..

Keep me in mind if you ever look to sell it.

Congratulations again!
          Monte

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
            let us know how the seymour duncan jb player pickup sounds! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I noticed that too...I'm hoping it's the JB Player "Blind Melon Chitlin" model....if not, might have to yank it and put an EVH in...

Stoked [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

Just saw that GMW you got on ebay. Excellent. He's building me a 2 hum cobalt metallic. I'm hoping he can have it finished before my birthday 27 may. I can dream can't I? I don't know why these go for so cheap. Probably because the market for these is the same crew that buys old Charvels. Not sure if you've played a GMW, but I think they are better built that actual Charvels, at least as good. Maybe I think that cause you can't actually have a Charvel built like you could in the old days, but you can if you go to GMW and some of the same guys are involved. Very cool guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel pointy head:
                Just saw that GMW you got on ebay. Excellent. He's building me a 2 hum cobalt metallic. I'm hoping he can have it finished before my birthday 27 may. I can dream can't I? I don't know why these go for so cheap. Probably because the market for these is the same crew that buys old Charvels. Not sure if you've played a GMW, but I think they are better built that actual Charvels, at least as good. Maybe I think that cause you can't actually have a Charvel built like you could in the old days, but you can if you go to GMW and some of the same guys are involved. Very cool guitar.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man, I'm so stoked!!! I've actually got one getting done right now too - a 2 hum Floyd thing...I scored because I wanted a swamp ash body, and he happened to have a factory Jackson swamp ash dinky body that he hooked me up with - a bit more modern shape, but a Dinky Strathead to boot! Probably mid june for mine....this one will hold me over [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And no, I've not played a GMW yet , but was lucky enough to play several of Tims pre-pros and parts mutts - he claims the GMW stuff is right on, close your eyes and it's hard to tell the difference......can't wait!

Steve E

Comment

Working...
                X