Steinberger GM-T Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steinberger GM-T Guitar

Would anyone be interested in a Steinberger GM-T guitar? It has a Maple body in White with black body binding, carbon fiber neck with a 5 bolt-bolt on neck to the body. EMG 89/SA/SA pickups and Trans Trem and black hardware in about 8.5 out of 10 condition? Also has Steinberger Gig Bag.It is a 1989 and the Serial # is N11234. The owner told be he is a B owner and the original owner had it refinished at Steinberger because of crackes in the finish, and thus the Steinberger name isn`t on the body, but it is on fine shape. I can give you the lead, or I may trade my SL2H for it and then turn it to so,meone that likes classic Steinbergers. Jack.

Re: Steinberger GM-T Guitar

I have a few Steinbergers and would be interested in the lead.

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I also love Steins and would be interested.

Brett

Comment

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Just got home from work and the damn thing is sold [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Sorry guys, I tried for ya [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] I will go and hide now. Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
          [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Just got home from work and the damn thing is sold [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Sorry guys, I tried for ya [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] I will go and hide now. Jack.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So when are you picking it up Jack?? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish I could say it was me, but I got beat to the punch, but the good newz is the dude may buy my Soloist i have for sale [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I can smell my new Jackson Custom Shop Soloist already [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X