Rhoads V fans;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads V fans;

Sorry they're not Jacksons, but awesome renderings anyway- thought you might like to see them: More RRV mock ups

Re: Rhoads V fans;

Damn its ESP ripping off shapes again....
    but i got to admit that this guy is a genius...to manage to produce computer graphics THAT REAL.......

Shit look at this....... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG..
      so after that cusom thread i was looking around in the ESP forum...guess what shocking stuff i found?
      ........I know, and I'm getting a little carried away about it, but still, ESP could blow Jackson out of the water anyday...........*ESP custom shops are much, MUCH better than Jacksons
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and then the next guy..
      the only jackson i would play would be a RR1t, in my opinion its the best looking one, the rest are just shredders shit
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">huh?wtf?

Comment

Yeah, I don't watch that Forum very often because of that reason but ESP has made some awesome guitars still. I don't get in pi$$ing matches who makes better guitars- if they're nice, they're nice! Kinda' like 2 rednecks fighting about Ford or Chevy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Having owned both however (an ESP Custom too- not a cheap a$$ one) I can say they fall in close second place to a Custom shop Jackson. Here's my ESP (I still own it):

Comment

Originally posted by Lurchhammer:
          Yeah, I don't watch that Forum very often because of that reason but ESP has made some awesome guitars still. I don't get in pi$$ing matches who makes better guitars- if they're nice, they're nice! Kinda' like 2 rednecks fighting about Ford or Chevy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally agree, Lurch. Oh, and, sweet axe, dude!

And, Jimmy, it's best not to post that kind of stuff ("Hey check this out, ESP guys are talking shit!" etc,.), I think everyone here is aware of the fact that many of the ESP supporters are anti-Jackson, some with reason, most with none. I don't want to see a flame war get started, as I frequent both forums (I rarely post there, though).

The JCF is the BEST guitar board on the net, I've been to 'em all, and I don't want to see any shit get started with the "other" people on "other" boards, 'cause if we got involved, this place wouldn't be the same.

I'm not doggin' ya Jimmy, I'm just selfish with this place, it's my only sanctuary for half-way intelligent guitar-talk [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

Comment

Wow, I'm so unimpressed with ESP and this guy's stolen software tricks [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

BFD, man, BFD.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

that custom esp is f'in awesome! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Anyways, I visit the esp forums from time to time cuz I love seeing one of my ex bandmates posting stupid stuff. Those people there make me not want to buy and esp, they're really close minded. It especially pisses me off when they say their ltd (not esp) ec1000 (a les paul copy for those not familiar with esp) is better than a gibson les paul. They also have something against jacksons, maybe they can't accept the fact that it's the "original sin".

Comment

I like to keep an open mind - these renderings are f*ckin' great! Beautiful with the 3D effect compared to the CS Generator's 2D. When you can see the reflections in the bevels and the sides of the guitar it really comes alive. That guy has done a good job [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Thanks Lurch, for showing us! BTW. totally dig your ESP, man!

/Henrik
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Holy ship! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] The guy does 3D/graphic design for a living, and he's using Maya (I'm so sure he plopped down $7500 for it - I smell Kazaa), and it took him a week to set up the mesh and textures!?! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                  What a loser [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I can make a BETTER 3D model (one with an actual Floyd recess instead of his lameass "stick on the surface" Floyd) in a fucking DAY, and I work in a damn FACTORY using far less powerful (and less expensive) software [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh man, he's got me dyin over here [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now I have to make 3D models of Jacksons just to show this clown how it's done [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                    Holy ship! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] The guy does 3D/graphic design for a living, and he's using Maya (I'm so sure he plopped down $7500 for it - I smell Kazaa)

Newc
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maya's 7500 dollars???? DAMN! That's far too much to pay for any software, as far as I'm concerned. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I'm excited to see your 3d mockups, Newc. KICK HIS ASS FOR THE JCF!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

On side note, do you think the Jackson custom shop would do that lil' scallop on the lower "horn" of a real 24-fret RR? That would be awesome...

Comment

I don't care if he was a road sweeper using Notepad on his Commodore 286 to create those images. They are fine renderings. I hope something like that will pave the way for the next version of the CS Generator.

He's a loser too? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                      [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

/Henrik
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

why do you think there is a section called:
                        "guitars by other manufacturers" he ??? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

the first one (camo) is cool , maybe because i'm so in love with camo finishes ;]

this is sipmly badass ( ok , the esp logo isn't that beautiful , altough i think i like esp reversed headstock better than jacksons)

also almost non visible inlays + white binding [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

has anyone an idea what is the color on that called ?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GiantBaba:
                            The JCF is the BEST guitar board on the net, I've been to 'em all, and I don't want to see any shit get started with the "other" people on "other" boards, 'cause if we got involved, this place wouldn't be the same.

I'm not doggin' ya Jimmy, I'm just selfish with this place, it's my only sanctuary for half-way intelligent guitar-talk [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] QUOTE]

alright i'm sorry i dont intend any way to stir up trouble or hatred in between here and that forum any how..i'm just shocked at how unrespectful they are but okay i wont post any stuff like that.
                            [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The ESP folks are disrespectful, truly. But the thing is, I think they hate EVERY guitar maker except ESP, Gibson and Ken Lawrence. It may be because most the members over there are so young, or maybe it's the near-fanatical Metallica devotion, but they are kinda nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X