Rhoads V fans;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rhoads V fans;

I can't stand that body/neck joint area (I don't know if they are bolt-ons or neck thrus) on those ESP rip-offs.

Comment

Modelling a guitar in Maya isn't that easy - at least not with polygonal modeling. Especially the back of the neck becomes a PITA to do.

Comment

Those look pretty cool IMO....I don't care what anyone says.

I'm too old to start a pissing match over what brand is better....LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1:
          Beautiful with the 3D effect compared to the CS Generator's 2D...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah... Think there might be a slight difference between rendering a 3D one-off versus making something totally customizable via a web interface?

Don't get me wrong; those are fine renderings, and I'd be proud if I could say I did them. But don't think for a second that you can compare something like that with the CS Generator.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Guess the mods are sleeping today....... [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by RR05xx:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">huh?
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah! Wrong forum! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RR05xx:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">huh? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Er' ESP Vs in this section?

Comment

Originally posted by RR05xx:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RR05xx:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">huh? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agee with you. "FRANCIS"

Fong [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agee with you. "FRANCIS"

Fong [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks "Takashi" -means alot comming from you [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice quote job, boys. Attended a Microsoft Quote class lately?

/Henrik [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Beautiful renderings. ESP, Jackson, I could care less. They look great.

I have a friend who does Maya stuff on the Star Wars movies. You can pretty much get picture perfect stuff if you know what you're doing.

Making a generator using 3D technology isn't impossible but it's a lot of work. The problem would probably be rendering time.

Comment

Let them believe ESP is the best, that way there are more Jacksons for us!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine:
                              Let them believe ESP is the best, that way there are more Jacksons for us!
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bahahahahaw!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy:
                                Making a generator using 3D technology isn't impossible but it's a lot of work. The problem would probably be rendering time.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lots of work, long rendering times, and an incredible investment in software. At that point, you may as well get a job at NASA.

- E.
                                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                                X