made it myself..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: made it myself..................

the next one for me,the concept i've been toying with is my version of a les paul with floyd rose trem. [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

This is too good to be true. Everything's perfect on it, expect I don't like the headstock that much. But that's just me! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Everything else deserves an A+!

Comment

That is one great looking guitar, and I love the headstock. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool guitars. I would like to do some woodworking in the future. Right now I just fabricate in metal.

Comment

How do you go about insuring a guitar you built? isnt it "priceless" or would you you have to just insure it for what the materials costs you?

Comment

It's an amazingly beautiful guitar, but I wouldn't go with that headstock design for that body style. That's just me though...
              Anyway, it's a great piece of work!

Comment

Oh AWESOME! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That is one fine looking guitar, love the top and the headstock. The tremolo "kickstand" picture is my favorite. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Truly admirable skill to bring to life such a killer axe.

Em

Comment

That is sweet!
                  "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Gorgeous!!!!
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                    X