G & L George Fullerton Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G & L George Fullerton Model

I played a G & L George Fullerton Sig. Series guitar today and it was un freakin' believable. I am not familiar with this series of G & L, much less the entire line of G & L guitars. Do any of you G & L experts know anything about these? Also, the sticker on the guitar was $1600 [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] He said he would sell it for less, though. What is a fair guesstimate on price for one of these brand new?

Thanks!

Re: G & L George Fullerton Model

I ordered one when they first came out when I sold them and to get one in blonde with optional tortoise pickguard was around $800 wholesale back in '95. This was dealer cost. I can only imagine they have gone up since.

FWIW, I had the very first blonde they ever made. George even signed the pickguard underneath and the COA. The necks in that first year were hit or miss. They are better overall since the second year.

Comment

Well, I guess I am going back Monday to check it out again and see how much he is going to come off the price. If anyone else has any info on these it would be helpful.

Comment

PM Sent.

-Mike

Comment

1600 US is too much for a Fullerton. I could get one new up here for 1600 Canadian. You would probably be happier with a Legacy. Maybe not, but a Fullerton has vintage specs, Legacy is more modern. G&L make great guitars, they use really nice woods. They insinuate in their advertising that they build guitars the old fashioned way and don't cut any corners etc., which is bullshit, but they make a sweet strat anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X