Talon or HM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talon or HM

I've heard there were both the Jap and USA versions in the beginning during the 88-90 period. I have an HM serial # H 030892, and it has the Kahler Spyder. It's a Jap model and it plays awesome. You can't go wrong with either guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell:
      Volke,

I see you have a Mesa 3/4 back 1x12 too. Great sounding cab huh?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hell yeah, so far I have fed it : ZVEX Nano, DR. Z
      Carmen Ghia, the H&K we see here, and it has also
      been the left side of a stereo rig hooked to
      a Carvin Quad-X/VHT 252 combo.. I must have one of
      those Carvins!

Comment

How much was the dealer asking for the Talon or the HM? I would say they would ranger from $250-$375 depending on condition.

Comment

Volke sorry this is off topic but you have a nice rig there with the Mesa, the H&H Attax and the 2 Tech 21 amps. Why so many amps?

Comment

The HM just sold on Ebay for $465.00 plus $30.00 shipping. This was just after he made a deal with me and backed out through e-mail 5 minutes later. Needless to say I was pissed but I've found something better ! I'll post next week....Stay tuned !! Anyway the Talon is a Talon II. NOS true but he wanted close to $500.00 for it which he'll never get but you never know. The Heartfield guitars are great but look who's tellin' ya right ?

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel:
              Volke sorry this is off topic but you have a nice rig there with the Mesa, the H&H Attax and the 2 Tech 21 amps. Why so many amps?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I'm a tinkerer... I bought the H&K on eBay
              because it needed TLC, I fixed it up and I am
              going to sell it. The two Tech21's are my stereo
              practice rig, naturally!
              [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X