B.C. Rich Gunslinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.C. Rich Gunslinger

I just had to sing the praises of my Gunslinger. I've had it about 13 years now and I still just love the thing! It's just a helluva guitar. Over the years I've only had minor trouble with it, and I can't imagine not owning it. Which almost happened. I was having money troubles and was almost ready to sell it, but my ex-wife talked me out of it. That's the only good thing the miserable wench ever did!

Re: B.C. Rich Gunslinger

Pics??

Comment

In my opinion the Gunslinger is one of the definitive metal guitars of it's day. I had a chance to own one, but like an idiot I let it go. It was black with a maple board and reverse ponty HS. It came with a non slanted humbucker and OFR. The shop was going to let me have it for $700 brand new. The guy that made the deal with me passed away about 3 days before I went in with the cash in my hot little hands. The shop owner told me no and said that the deal died with his friend. Bummer. I think it had a Duncan TB-6. Killer axe. Maybe one day I'll just have BC Rich build me one.

Comment

I agree totally, One of the most underrated guitars ever.
        Here's mine:

Maple board,Jumbo frets,1 knob, OFR, What else do ya want? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a red one with a floyd and a kick ass covered Schaller humbucker.Truly a fine guitar.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

haha, oh yeah about the 80's metal. Everyone who's seen my white 'slinger has their first words of "oh Man, That Thing is so 80's!" its either that or the CC Deville statements.

Comment

Gunslingers are great guitars. Definitely underrated. Here's a pic of mine next to my DK1. Not a great pic, but you get the idea. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish I could show pics of mine. I bought two of them on the same day at a store in Arizona in '90 or '91. Both reverse head single hum maple boards. One was a Lighting Sky graphic, and the other was slime green with The Joker centred on the front and Batman looking in from the side. They even had consecutive serial numbers.
                About a month later they were both stolen from a club in Tuscon, Arizona after a show. Talk about a bad night...one moment, two slingers.

My singer in Article 13 has one I got for him and it's his number one guitar. No fimish (used to be red), pretty beat up and tons of mojo. He'd take a missle for that thing!

Short of a San Dimas Charvie, they have the BEST feeling necks...great guitars!

Comment

I have 2. I love them. Chuck is right about the necks. I have a few spare necks just in case I find a few bodies too. Great geetars.

Comment

Here's mine.
                    An 88 I believe.

Comment

Killer guitars guys! I'm gonna put up some pics soon. I know what you mean about the maple necks, they're the best.

Comment

I had a white one. God do I miss that one. I had it as a backup to my 89 King V. It ended up getting just as much if not more live play! It was just too good of a player to let sit on a stand. I've been lurking on eBay for one.
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I wanted one really bad when they came out (especially because of the maple board. Love the maple boards), but by then I was about to get married and was being forced to spend my disposable income on home decoration stuff instead of my preferred products such as guitars.

They really are one of those guitars that just screams '80s metal.

Comment

chuck, i'd love to see that joker one. i can't imagine how much that would suck to have them ripped off... here's mine...well, the body anyway..

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Thats pretty sweet. Did GMW do the graphic ? I wish i had a gunslinger. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X