Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: B.C. Rich Gunslinger

Originally posted by chris_olson:
    One in good shape should get about $400, maybe $500-600 with a graphic.

Gunslingers ONLY HAVE ONE pickup! If it has any other configuration, it isn't a Gunslinger ~ it's someone selling a guitar that knows nothing about Rich's. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If it has two hums, shouldn't it be a Gunslinger 2?

Comment

no, i think the double hum was the assassin.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperfuzz:
        Thanks J2. I appreciate it! I don't know, shoot me a pic or 2, I may be interested.

I think what my deal is, that several months ago, possibly a year or so, I don't remember now, someone had three customs with three different similar graphics up on Ebay. I wanted one them SO bad, but didn't pull the trigger because I was paying off other things at the time. Although, technically I could have done it, I passed. Now, that I'm all caught up and would jump on it immediately, well, I snoozed, so....

You'll have that occasionally. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep, that was curt. he still has the nagel (which we're trading for) and one of the camo gunslingers. he ordered them in 1989 and they've pretty much sat in their cases. i was in shock to see the nagel; it looked hours old.

sully
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully,
          Talking about the Nagel graphic, you still have the "Charvel" Nagel right?!

Fong

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:

sully
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agreed! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
              Sully,
              Talking about the Nagel graphic, you still have the "Charvel" Nagel right?!

Fong
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you mean the moser nagel that some jackass had refinned with a jackson logo? sure do!

sully
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:

sully
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmmm, the one I found is just like the GS 2 here, but with the old-style 6-in-line and black dots.

http://www.bcrich.com/assax/

Comment

I'm gonna post some pics as soon as I figure out how to do it! It's good to see there are so many Gunslinger fans out there. I'm very much out of the market for any more for the time being, but I will pick up another one some day. No doubt about it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:

sully
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmmm, the one I found is just like the GS 2 here, but with the old-style 6-in-line and black dots.

http://www.bcrich.com/assax/
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep, i'm as sure as i can be that's an assasin. back in the day, the assasins were slingers with an additional hum.

sully
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by jsullysix:
                      Originally posted by The Eristic:
                      [qb] yep, i'm as sure as i can be that's an assasin. back in the day, the assasins were slingers with an additional hum.

sully
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So it was just a name change? Cool. Thanks. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

The "Gunslinger 2" of today and the real deal Gunslingers from the late 80's/early 90's have virtually NOTHING in common other than the name. Not to say they're bad guitars; they DO NOT have the "vibe", FEEL, and plyability of the old ones.

If you really want one, find an old one! You'll be glad you did. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

"yep, that was curt. he still has the nagel (which we're trading for) and one of the camo gunslingers. he ordered them in 1989 and they've pretty much sat in their cases."

Sully, so you know the guy and he still has one? Is it on the market?

Comment

89-93 class axe era.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperfuzz:
                              "yep, that was curt. he still has the nagel (which we're trading for) and one of the camo gunslingers. he ordered them in 1989 and they've pretty much sat in their cases."

Sully, so you know the guy and he still has one? Is it on the market?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes i do, he has the nagel which will eventually be mine, and i think he has one more camo. they were ordered from the custom shop pre class axe. i also know that they're not cheap in the least bit.

sully
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X