Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ESP M-II?

anyone here play one of these?

does it have the same neck feel as the KH esp sig?

Re: the ESP M-II?

I don't know man, but I wish I had one!

Comment

I had an LTD M 207, 7 string guitar, very nice guitar, nice neck, slighty thicker than an ibanez RG 7 string...

Comment

It's the same exact guitar as the Kirk Hamett signature KH-1. It's just a stripped down version..
        Very KILLER guitars. I love my ESP "The Mirage".. I also like the feel of my KH-2 I just sold.
        High quality stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by kickaxeguitars:
          It's the same exact guitar as the Kirk Hamett signature KH-1. It's just a stripped down version..
          Very KILLER guitars. I love my ESP "The Mirage".. I also like the feel of my KH-2 I just sold.
          High quality stuff..
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you answered my question and helped me make up my mind! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
          I always liked the KH but wanted no skulls,no EMG's but duncans in place and a maple board [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I am getting one! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey man, I just got my m-II just like the one pictured above about 6 weeks. I absolutely love the way it plays, the neck is about the same width as my dxmg but is a tad thicker which I prefer. Plays great sounds great, now the negative. No one in my area had these in stock so I ordered mine. After waiting a couple months my dealer calls me, tells me its in. I couldn't pick it up for a few days so I told him to look it over and if all was well to go ahead and set it up for 10's. After examining the guitar at home,I know I should have in the store, but I noticed a lot of flaws in the finish. Nothing structual but appeared to have to much wood grain showing and the seems where the wings were glued on were very prominent. The clearcoat felt pretty smooth but I really thought they could have done a better job prepping the guitar. To make a long story short it took my dealer two weeks just to get a response from the company and in a nutshell the said if the guitar was structurally sound they would not look at it and that maybe I was too paticular. Esp builds some nice guitars but there customer service is a joke. I really loved everything else about the guitar so I kept it but I would never buy another new guitar from them.

Comment

Working...
            X