Pix of my Wolfgang!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pix of my Wolfgang!

sometimes i must buy an other guitar than a jackson, and here is my newest one:
    Peavey Wolfgang Std. 1st year quilttop.

hope you´ll like it.

Re: Pix of my Wolfgang!

SWEET [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

It's amazing man! Great buy!
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Nice one! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I think I want a Wolfgang one day. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thanx bros!
          btw. the quilttop is hard to find on a wolfgang, the most wolfis around are flametops.

compared to my musicman EVH i must say, the wolfi is not as good as the musicman. the quality is a bit lower, but only a little bit.
          overall it is a very good guitar.

Comment

Joe, I have the same Wolfie. I too have a couple of USA Jacksons but I really dig the EVH. The tone & sustain are very good for a bolt on and at times I need to dial down the volume knob as the the gain flows a plenty. I wouldn've prefered a quilt back as well instead of the black finish but all in all it's a nice piece. Have you set up the D-Tuner or did it come set up? It took some tweaking to get it adjusted.

Comment

i had to adjust the D-tuna a bit, but that´s not a problem. i installed a d-tuna on my ebmm evh 3 years ago, so i know how to do it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

yes, the wolfi is a damm nice guitar!

Comment

I ordered that Wolfgang the first year. They sent me a sunburst and I liked it, so I kept it. Mine has been more used & abused than yours. Still, sweet!!!

Comment

Balls to the wall! That rocks!

Comment

Working...
                  X