Anderson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson?

What do you guys think of tom anderson guitars been thinking about getting one?

Re: Anderson?

Speed Monkey(Steve) will be here to tell you what he thinks of Anderson.
    He has bunch of these.

Comment

I don't own one but I have played several of them. A friend of mine has a sunburst Anderson strat with a maple neck on it, it has a built in piezio system <sp?> and it is a great playing, feeling and sound guitar.

They do have some killer finishes available too. I think they are great high quality guitars.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Speed Monkey(Steve) will be here to tell you what he thinks of Anderson.
        He has bunch of these.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about "a bunch", but at one time I had three - sold the other two to buy GMW's [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and I'm now down to this one which is a truly <font color="red">MAGIC </font> guitar - Hollow Drop Top Classic....

This is the most 'alive' electric guitar I've ever owned or played...I can't say enough about the quality of workmanship on these....I would reccomend looking around and picking up a used one to save several hundred if not a thousand bucks...FWIW - this is the only brand of guitar I would buy sight unseen and trust that it will play awesome - well worth every penny [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

My 7 string is AWESOME. Fit, play, action, finish, electronics, frets - everything is top notch. Very solidly built, and I like the sound of the pickups, though they can be a bit bassier than most p'ups - not muddy, just bassy. I never played one of their 6's though...

Comment

Working...
          X