My New Wolfgang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My New Wolfgang

Very Nice. I still have my 1998 model in Trans amber (low serial number) I had to wait 18 months to get it from Peavey. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Nice guitar, even nicer that you were able to score one since Peavey is no longer making them. They should only go up in value.

Comment

jem777az-Where did you hear that Peavey is no longer making Wolfgang's with Trans Purple finish? I can't find that information anywhere! Just for info., they currently have the Purple on the website.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Nice taste [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

TO date I havent found a nicer feeling neck!

Comment

Really nice birds eye maple neck! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              Arduous!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              What?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]mmm.. laborious, indeed! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

nice axe dude

cheers

Comment

Ya know, I agree..... I havent put this down for 4 days now. one of the nicest necks Ive ever felt.

[ QUOTE ]
                  Nice taste [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

TO date I havent found a nicer feeling neck!

[/ QUOTE ]
                  "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Nice one! I have a trans blue stop tail model myself--awesome necks!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

nice wolfie man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      i have an amber USA quilttop (1st year production) and a USA special. great guitars!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        jem777az-Where did you hear that Peavey is no longer making Wolfgang's with Trans Purple finish? I can't find that information anywhere! Just for info., they currently have the Purple on the website.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't just mean the Trans Purple finish, I meant the Wolfgang guitar period. Peavey will no longer be making them. There is a very large Peavey dealer a few miles from my house and they confirmed it also.

Comment

So the story was ture that Eddie is not extending the contract with Peavey.
                          I should get one before too late.

Comment

Nice guitar Todd. An interesting departure for you, too!

Comment

Working...
                            X