No announcement yet.

This looks like a damn swimming pool!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks like a damn swimming pool!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...86642&rd=1 [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: This looks like a damn swimming pool!!!

Pfffttt...

THIS is a swimming pool...

Comment

Yeah, I'm with Chuck on this one...

Comment

Yeah, Chuck all the way on this one!

Comment

the headstock looks better than the body on that Rich.

but either way, owned by Chuxorz! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

WoW Chuck, what is that anyway?

Comment

yeah...i think thats the Suhr.
              & the Rich doesnt look right. dont know if the angle but its not the first NEW bcrich ive seen where i think the guitar looks off in shape.

Comment

holy ****, chuck, thats suh-Weet.

Comment

that's a damn good swimming pool to have.

cheers

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority, I like the Rich more. Chuck's Suhr is freakin' awesome, though, and I bet it plays better.

Comment

I prefer this myself .... http://www.nealmoser.com/guitarpics9.htm

Comment

Executioner-

I hope you are joking. But if not...ohkaay, to each his own.
                        Forgive me if I'm showing my ignorance... but what the hell IS that?!!
                        That is one truly hideous guitar in my opinion.
                        What do ALL those knobs do? Holy crap. How can you play if you have to be worrying about all those knobs? Does it come with a built in tuner?
                        And are those little rudders on the bottom there? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can't stand it. This guitar is just too freakin' funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

I think the "rudders" on that B.C. Rich Bich in Executioner's link are tuners for when that particular Bich used to be of the 10-string variety. I like the quilt on that though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Executioner-

I hope you are joking. But if not...ohkaay, to each his own.
                            Forgive me if I'm showing my ignorance... but what the hell IS that?!!
                            That is one truly hideous guitar in my opinion.
                            What do ALL those knobs do? Holy crap. How can you play if you have to be worrying about all those knobs? Does it come with a built in tuner?
                            And are those little rudders on the bottom there? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can't stand it. This guitar is just too freakin' funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thats a bich , and like it was previously stated its a 10 string. I can find you an explination of the knobs if you wish .... you can get quite a bit of tonal variety with them. http://www.nealmoser.com/Bichwiringdiagram.htm

Comment

I love Neals site ! That wiring diagram is unreal !

I don't know alot about him but he certainly seems to know his stuff and is obviously a very proficient luthier.

Thanks for the link - haven't been there in awhile !

Comment

Working...
                              X