No announcement yet.

This looks like a damn swimming pool!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This looks like a damn swimming pool!!!

Yep. I am thinking of possibly getting an Evil Bich from him in the future. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Agreed - Chuck wins [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Be tough to beat Chuck's, but here's a couple Warmoths for good measure.

Comment

Love that fist one Carrot! Throw in a neck humbucker and 2 more frets and it's straight up Greg Howe.
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Yeah, the deep quilts are nice, but I think the colour on the Eagle is really what makes it look like a swimming pool. It looks cool and chloriney. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The Suhr looks more like a tropical lagoon or something.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thats a bich , and like it was previously stated its a 10 string. I can find you an explination of the knobs if you wish .... you can get quite a bit of tonal variety with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'll BE! Man, that is a lot of knobs. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
              Thanks for the link, that explains them well. I would still have to play that axe for a good long while to remember which volume went with what switch and so forth.
              You have one of these?
              Okay, when I first saw this picture I thought those rudders looked a bit like tuning pegs to me. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] They are!?
              So, the extra four strings sit in the bridge there similar to how a 12-string is set up?
              This is one really weird guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              No offense, dude. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

And Chuck- LOVE that swimming pool blue. That is absolutely gorgeous. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

The 10 string Bich allows you to get that wide open sound like a 12 string on the 4 higher strings. I played that guitar a lot at Neal's house. It's very nice. The wings are solid quilted maple like most old school BCR's. As far as the knobs, once you understand the concept of them, it's pretty simple. You can preset a boost level, then switch it on. You can split the coils, etc. Takes a little getting used to, I agree. Neal is the M in GMW and does most of their setup work. Last time I was at his house/shop, it was full of GMW's getting worked on to various degrees.

Comment

I hate seeing that bich, myself & a couple of other collectors thought it was a Roman because of the heavy quilt center section NOT typical for BCRich & the electronics are the same as the Prototype/ very early bich's not the normal layout. Plus a couple of other oddball features. its got an extra kill switch & a bridge hum bypass/dirrect out.
                  If i had known that it was a REAL BCRich CUSTOM when it was on ebay, it would be sitting in my living room. Thats the 3rd one i held off from buying because i thought it was a Roman, that wound up being a real custom.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I hate seeing that bich, myself & a couple of other collectors thought it was a Roman because of the heavy quilt center section NOT typical for BCRich & the electronics are the same as the Prototype/ very early bich's not the normal layout. Plus a couple of other oddball features. its got an extra kill switch & a bridge hum bypass/dirrect out.
                    If i had known that it was a REAL BCRich CUSTOM when it was on ebay, it would be sitting in my living room. Thats the 3rd one i held off from buying because i thought it was a Roman, that wound up being a real custom.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a lesson here. You need to stop being so suspicious, and buy one already. I would love a nice 10 string Bich with the active circuitry. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I think the colour on the Eagle is really what makes it look like a swimming pool. It looks cool and chloriney.

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Nah, that's just what happens when kids pee in the pool. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X