sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Re: GMP question

[ QUOTE ]
      GMPs are a different animal from a Les Paul. Pauls are solid, heavy, and have a short scale so they sound unique. GMPs are a 25.5" scale, generally chambered and come in three distinct flavors: Standard, special, and Deluxe. I know the website claims there are five models, but these are the three main versions. The other two are variations on a theme.

The Standard Pawnshop is a thin, flat top guitar. Light, set neck and a cool little Rock And Roll Machine.
      The Special is similiar, but made of nicer woods and with a thin maple top.
      The Deluxe has a thick maple cap and the plder models did indeed have an upper fret access problem....

Very cool guitars, but if you are after a Les Paul, this may not do it for you. I think GMPs are closer to Jacksons than Gibbys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool info, Chuck. I've been jonesn' for something classically LP-like, but NOT a LP. I'm not a big Gibby nor shortscale fan. Basically, I was thinking LP style, but Jackson feel. Your post gets me thinking even harder about a GMP now. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X