No announcement yet.

Holy crap, my GMW is finally here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holy crap, my GMW is finally here.....

tits.

Comment

awesome.. I would have gone with MOP sharkies and a regular headstock, but it still is awesome.. the flames are beautiful.. gold hardware fits great too, congrats!
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That rules, Vic!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Just how many red guitars do you own now?!? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Post a pic of the back of the guitar, too.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I'm Speechless. Holy Sh**!!!!! Very Nice.

EJ

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            awesome.. I would have gone with MOP sharkies and a regular headstock, but it still is awesome.. the flames are beautiful.. gold hardware fits great too, congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

well, as Newc once said, MOP sharkies on a maple fretboard looks like jizz..... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
            :drool: That rules, Vic!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Just how many red guitars do you own now?!? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Post a pic of the back of the guitar, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't thought of that - he must have a few now, eh? Let's see, there's the RGF Namm Soloist, the Russ Custom & now this. Is that it? Oh, the 750 & the CX Strathead. Geez, that's a few. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Many thanx again guys. Yes, I have a thing for red guitars it seems. When asked what colour I would like, my answer is, "Can I get it in red?"....this is the coolest red, it is soooooo dark normally, without much light action. I have plans for more red guitars...red, red, red, red, red...la, la, la, la, la............oops...

Comment

Ok, for those that have asked for pictures of the back, here they are. Taken indoors, the back of the guitar is REALLY dark red, as you can see. There is a slight angles recess at the neckplate, ala the SD1.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I never cared much for red guitars, but darker red definitely rules! I miss my ruby redstain Carvin with blackburst edges. Traded that for a crimson red Carvin 12-string that was just too light a shade of red for my tastes, sold it on ebay. Now I've got the faded cherry LP Studio which is a little darker and very sweet. You've given me GAS for another dark red guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Niiiiiiice!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very Nice!!! Ok, now I've GOTTA get Lee to do a pointy neck for me, while he still can get away with it!

Comment

wwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

awesome guitar man! my heard stopped beating as i saw the 1st picture! i felt in love!

very very nice!

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

Congratulations. That's a very nicely realized concept. Those ghost flames actually look somewhat spooky. I think it looks fine with the black pickup ring; gold wouldn't fit well with that guitar IMO.

Comment

Can he still do pointies?

Comment

I believe not anymore.
                                Even if he can, he wouldn't use it for any of his production models.
                                I am expecting him to come up with his own designs VERY soon.
                                We will see.

Comment

Working...
                                X